Maybe old news: Michael Jackson... pony?!

Thriller Wolf

Proud Member
No, you aren't going crazy. In a previous 1980's episode based on the toy line; My Little Pony, there was an episode called "Bright Lights" featuring a Michael Jackson pony known as Knight Shade. How do I know this? I am a collector of the 80's ponies, and I have 60 and counting. The episode came out in 4 parts, and all 4 are available on YouTube. I don't know if this has been posted already, so I won't post a link unless people want me to.
Side Note: No, Michael did not play the voice of this pony, but the person who did play him gave the pony a soft, higher voice, like Michael's.

ETA: Here's the link to part one. Links to other parts will be in the "related videos" section
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCG3ZSCbqr8

Last edited:
Wow...I never knew that. that's pretty cool.

Can you please post a link? I'm really interested in watching this.I tried to search "Knightshade", but Knight rider came up...ha ha

yay! a distraction from studying! :)

Thanks for posting - I got such a kick out of that! I was a huge fan of this show when I was little and still have loads of ponies too although I don't think they're all 80s ones :)

omg flashbacks!!! I used to collect My Little Ponies too, and I remember watching the cartoons in reruns in the early 90s LOL.

Back