May 21, 2009 News and Mentionings

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Well there isn't a news thread so let me see what I can find. Already know what most will be about lol.

OK, in all honesty I have not read all these so if any are trash please let me know - was just trying to get something up for the news team.

First Post

Rumours fly as Michael Jackson postpones the first four dates of ...

First Post - ‎17 minutes ago‎
By Eliot Sefton It was almost inevitable that Michael Jackson's grand residency at the O2 Arena in London this summer would be accompanied by intrigue and ...

Fametastic

Michael Jackson's tour dates NOT pushed back for health reasons

Fametastic - ‎25 minutes ago‎
Michael Jackson's management have denied rumours that the star's decision to delay the start of his comeback tour is anything to do with recent skin cancer ...

Spencer Pratt Releases Rap Single; Simon Cowell's Ex Attacked ...

Washington Post Blogs - ‎2 hours ago‎
Michael Jackson postpones comeback concerts... Alec Baldwin apologizes for "mail order bride" remark... New Jersey woman says husband made up Bruce ...

Gigwise

King of the Absurd - What Could Happen During *****'s Comeback Shows?

Gigwise - ‎39 minutes ago‎
by Daniel Melia So Michael Jackson has already postponed four of his shows at the O2 Arena in London this summer, well we never saw that one coming! ...

Ok, yeah the story is blah but I like the pic :lol:
Michael Jackson pulls dancer from Vegas
155086[1](1).jpg

Michael Jackson is putting the finishing touches on his "This Is It" comeback concerts in London this July, and he's mining the talent in Las Vegas for spots on his 12 spot dance troupe. Surprise, both are women and over 21.
So far he's picked the bubbly Danielle Rueda-Watts. The former "Zumanity" dancer is also the winner of The Bank at Bellagio's Pole-A-Palooza acrobatic pole dancing competition two years running.
She's now a dancer at The Penthouse Club.
Jackson may also be looking at a cast member of Cirque du Soleil's "KA" at the MGM Grand. Columnist Norm Clarke reported that Jackson was "infatuated" with Noriko Takahashi when he lived in Vegas last year. MJ even went so far as to suggest flying her out to LA.
Jackson often took his kids and security swarm backstage to many of Cirque's shows, his local faves, while he lived in Vegas last year. He was so busy making the rounds, and stopping into book and magic stores with the masked kiddies, that he didn't find time to hire a maid to take care of the mansion he allegedly trashed upon departure. Should we call that pulling a Lindsay? Although Michael is well known for his bad manners with house keeping. In the '90s he let young boys run rampant through his suites, leaving trails of pizza and dirty laundry, according to my friends behind the desks at both Treasure Island and Bellagio.
http://www.examiner.com/x-3888-Las-...m5d20-Michael-Jackson-adds-dancers-from-Vegas

Wolf Tribe, Rick Derringer to perform at Music City

Marshall News Messenger - ‎41 minutes ago‎
Derringer's productions of the Michael Jackson parodies, the No. 1 hit "Eat It", and "Who's Fat", have been Yancovic's most successful recordings. ...

Mirror.co.uk

Listen to JLS's debut single here and more in Mirror.co.uk's ...

Mirror.co.uk - ‎1 hour ago‎
The fact that Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan 'JB' Gill and Oritsé Williams have already got props from Michael Jackson and Ne-Yo isn't going to ...

AL B. SURE! HITS 'HOME' WITH NEW ALBUM: Project is his first ...

Eurweb.com - ‎1 hour ago‎
Rounding out the set are two covers -— Sting's "Fragile" and Michael Jackson's "Lady in My Life" —- and an interlude version of Sure!'s first No. ...

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1977 - The Jackson 5 single "Show You The Way To Go" hit #28 in the U.S.

1996 - Michael Jackson's single "They Don't Care About Us" was released.

2003 - In Indianapolis, Michael Jackson was hospitalized briefly after falling ill.

thanks!

all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us :)

Well, if he didn't care about anything he could just cancel the entire 50 concerts. So...find a way to move forward :yes:

Did anyone read them? I still haven't had time too.

I just realised what i said, it actually didn't come to mind about whats been happening. Its actually one of my favourite songs :D i'm seeing him the 26th of july :D and i can't wait. sorry for sounding selfish :p it was a silly mistake :no:
skin head, dead head, la la la

I just realised what i said, it actually didn't come to mind about whats been happening. Its actually one of my favourite songs :D i'm seeing him the 26th of july :D and i can't wait. sorry for sounding selfish :p it was a silly mistake :no:
skin head, dead head, la la la

lol I just don't want anyone to fall into depression or anything. We have to keep up our spirits :yes:

Michael Jackson 'The Hits' Coming 6th July 2009

(2009-05-21)

LONDON, UK (Top40 Charts/ SONY Music UK) -

Three and a half decades after an 11-year old phenomenon from Gary, Indiana and his teenage brothers forever changed the face of popular music, the 2004 release of Michael Jackson - The Ultimate Collection marked the most extensive presentation of his artistry ever assembled in one package.

The deluxe 5-disc display book box set - containing 4 audio CDs (totaling 57 tracks) of hit singles, album tracks, 14 previously unissued recordings, and impossible-to-find rarities from the U.S. and U.K. archives spanning 1969 to 2004, plus a completely unreleased 1992 live concert DVD - was executive produced by Michael Jackson. The Hits is a 2 CD greatest hits album covering Michael Jackson's entire musical career. The album will be released on 6th July to coincide with his tour dates at the O2 in London.

http://top40-charts.com/news/Oldies/Michael-Jackson-The-Hits-Coming-6th-July-2009/48628.html

ooooh, "let me show you, let me show you the way to gooooo":wub:

RF cannot be discussed or his ish posted here or in any part of the website. Mods please remove....:doh:

The article was strange, considering the women dancers he hired had different names to the one they mentioned. I didn't realize fan fiction could be reported as news.

lipsync.png

Contestants from all across America represent their city and compete head to head Lip-Syncing the words by a popular recording artist or group creating the illusion they are that artist or group performing in concert.

The people who will appear on the television show “America’s Lip Sync Star” are really ordinary people from all walks of life who mimic and lip-sync the hit recordings from yesterday and today recreating in spectacular fashion the make-up, the hairstyles, the costumes… every movement and every gesture of their favorite performers. Nothing is spared to create the illusion of the real thing.

Just imagine, seeing look-a-like recreations of the Beach Boys, Michael Jackson, Diana Ross & the Supremes, Madonna, and the band Kiss in concert….so ingenious you can barely tell them from the real thing.

:bugeyed Video: http://www.americaslipsyncstar.com/main.html (Beat It)

Can’t Sing Like an American Idol? No problem! New lip-sync reaity show to be shot in the Bahamas
Thursday, 21 May 2009 21:33

Ranwood Productions has joined forces with Thunderball Films, llc to produce the All New "America’s Lip Sync Star" television series. In an exclusive co-production with the creator of the 80's hit series Puttin' on the Hits Thunderball Films is planning to shoot the new series in the Bahamas beginning in the fall of 2009.

"America’s Lip Sync Star" is a one hour music reality television series where ordinary people from all walks of life lip-sync the hit recordings of artists from yesterday and today recreating in spectacular fashion the make-up, the hairstyle, the costumes…..every movement and every gesture of their favorite performers. Nothing is spared to create the illusion of the real thing. These look-a-like contestants compete in a "Battle of the Bands" format representing their city in front of celebrity judges.

http://www.bahamaislandsinfo.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3044:cant-sing-like-an-american-idol-no-problemnew-lip-sync-reaity-show-to-be-shot-in-the-bahamas&catid=51:Music&Itemid=180

lipsync.png

Contestants from all across America represent their city and compete head to head Lip-Syncing the words by a popular recording artist or group creating the illusion they are that artist or group performing in concert.

The people who will appear on the television show “America’s Lip Sync Star” are really ordinary people from all walks of life who mimic and lip-sync the hit recordings from yesterday and today recreating in spectacular fashion the make-up, the hairstyles, the costumes… every movement and every gesture of their favorite performers. Nothing is spared to create the illusion of the real thing.

Just imagine, seeing look-a-like recreations of the Beach Boys, Michael Jackson, Diana Ross & the Supremes, Madonna, and the band Kiss in concert….so ingenious you can barely tell them from the real thing.

:bugeyed Video: http://www.americaslipsyncstar.com/main.html

Can’t Sing Like an American Idol? No problem! New lip-sync reaity show to be shot in the Bahamas
Thursday, 21 May 2009 21:33

Ranwood Productions has joined forces with Thunderball Films, llc to produce the All New "America’s Lip Sync Star" television series. In an exclusive co-production with the creator of the 80's hit series Puttin' on the Hits Thunderball Films is planning to shoot the new series in the Bahamas beginning in the fall of 2009.

"America’s Lip Sync Star" is a one hour music reality television series where ordinary people from all walks of life lip-sync the hit recordings of artists from yesterday and today recreating in spectacular fashion the make-up, the hairstyle, the costumes…..every movement and every gesture of their favorite performers. Nothing is spared to create the illusion of the real thing. These look-a-like contestants compete in a "Battle of the Bands" format representing their city in front of celebrity judges.

http://www.bahamaislandsinfo.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3044:cant-sing-like-an-american-idol-no-problemnew-lip-sync-reaity-show-to-be-shot-in-the-bahamas&catid=51:Music&Itemid=180

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!

onnnly in Americaaaaa!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!:lol::rofl:

Back