Mary J. Blige - My Love (The Teddy Riley Remixes)

Re: Mary J. Blige - My Love (Heavy D. Remix)

i don't think i've ever approved of every singles-release from one album other than those of Mary's 411 (even though this one's from her remix album).

this is a great track, and the remix is by Teddy Riley. i think this one's called the "Hip Hop Mix" and he's done different varieties of the same track:

2u4mpz7.jpg

My Love (New Jack Jazz)

My Love (On Da Street)

the "New Jack Jazz" mix sounds very familiar to his similar-titled mix of MJ's Remember The Time.bugger me i wish i was mature enough to live those days!

I wanted to say it was Teddy because of the talk box but I wasn't too sure, lol. Thanks for those uploads. :)

Teddy because of the talk box but I wasn't too sure, lol.
the first thing that came to mind when i saw this thread was this remix which i couldn't find in my files earlier on (when i posted the other mixes), of Teddy just ripping on both the vocoder and the talk-box. it also credits Mary as co-remixer.

My Love (T.R. & Mary Mix)

smil46d19bfb9fbae.gif

Man, those mixes were all brilliant. "My Love" in its original form and its remixes were some of the best stuff Mary did.

Man, those mixes were all brilliant. "My Love" in its original form and its remixes were some of the best stuff Mary did.
yep, and also written by Intro's Kenny Greene. can't get better than this.

Back