Marlon Wayons get his dot on the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait [Merged]

elmari

Proud Member
Alan Duke interviews comedian/actor Marlon Wayons on behalf of CNN as he gets his dot added to the official Michael Jackson tribute portrait.

Marlon talks about how his family strived to be the 'Jacksons' of comedy and how he was named after Marlon Jackson, yet his sisters wanted to name him 'Michael'.

The artist of the tribute talks about how there is a special VIP section for family, friends and celebrities in the 'heart' of the MJ portrait and that Diana Ross' dot is right next to Michael's dot.

Sweetest part of the interview is when Marlon kisses the portrait and says 'I love you, Mike'.

Re: Marlon Wayons get his dot on the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait

The lawyers part..:lol: :lol:

lol that was sweet i love marlon!!!

Marlon Wayan talks about getting dot on Michael Jackson Portrait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJyRCWgp7vI&feature=player_embedded

Alan Duke interviews comedian/actor Marlon Wayons on behalf of CNN as he gets his dot added to the official Michael Jackson tribute portrait.

Marlon talks about how his family strived to be the 'Jacksons' of comedy and how he was named after Marlon Jackson, yet his sisters wanted to name him 'Michael'.

The artist of the tribute talks about how there is a special VIP section for family, friends and celebrities in the 'heart' of the MJ portrait and that Diana Ross' dot is right next to Michael's dot.

Sweetest part of the interview is when Marlon kisses the portrait and says 'I love you, Mike'.

aww, that was too sweet. I love how he shared the story of how he got his name.

Re: Marlon Wayan talks about getting dot on Michael Jackson Portrait

What's the tribute portrait and how are dots involved?

Re: Marlon Wayan talks about getting dot on Michael Jackson Portrait

Celebrity artist David Ilan is creating an original portrait of Michael Jackson using only dots. Each dot in the drawing represents a real fan. Everyone who signs up gets a free hand-drawn dot in their honor added to the portrait.

http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/home.php

Threads merged. :)

My dot is on Michael's upper lip. I just totally love that. Since I am always having fantasies about kissing him on the lips. My dot number is 14915.

I saw your dot...:lol: You, You lucky Dawg...:lol:...i wish i was on the bottom one because i've always wanted... *too dirty for y'all minds* lol...but we cant always get what we want now do we...? lol :lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I haven't had my dot placed yet but cant wait for the moment when it does. So sweet of Marlon, if I saw my dot being placed I'd kiss it and say I love you Mike too.

Finally got my dot and its gonna be placed on Mike's Left Cheek.....which I'm happy about 'cause that would me like be giving him a smooch!LOL

My dot number is 238940 but it's not listed yet. Guess I dithered too long in signing up. Hope I get a nice spot.

The dot drawing...is it of Michael as a little boy? It looks like it's forming that way.

Back