Mark Lester Tells ET: ''I'm Horrified by all the Reports''

eunice

Proud Member
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/75988/index.html
Posted July 01, 2009 7:41:00 PM
From ETonline

Former child star Mark Lester, who is best known for playing the lead role in 'Oliver' and is the godfather to Michael Jackson's two older children, talks to ET about the death of the King of Pop.

Mark, who is now an osteopath, last saw Michael when MJ came to London last March to announce his 50-date concert tour.

It is Mark's opinion that Michael would never have contemplated setting such a tough performance schedule if he "wasn't on top of it." Mark also tells ET, "If he couldn't have done it, he wouldn't have done it."

Mark goes on to say that he is horrified by all the reports of drug abuse because, "I've never seen Michael take any drugs," but "if the autopsy reports come back and they say there were levels of this that and the other, you can't deny it."

As for the rumors that Michael was anorexic, Mark says, "We always ate well with Michael whenever he came to London. We'd always have fish and chips, which were his favorite. We ate pizza. My kids. His kids. We had family meals together. There was no suggestion he wasn't eating."

Mark also recalls one night when Michael told him that he didn't like needles: "He got bitten by a spider on his ranch, and the thing was really annoying. It wasn't healing. I do acupuncture, as well, so I got my needles and said, 'Come on, Michael, this will really help get the blood flow going and speed up the healing process. He said, 'No, Mark. I just don't like needles.' I convinced him to have it. He had it once but never again."

The two met about 30 years ago, pre-Thriller days, when Michael was touring with The Jackson Five. His manager phoned Mark and said, "Michael, would really like to meet you." Michael sent a car and Mark recalls their first meeting: "Michael had the whole floor of this hotel. The suite was like out of a James Bond movie. He walked over to me and gave me a huge hug and said, 'Mark, come in.' We sat and we talked for hours. I don't even know what we talked about. Time always seemed to pass quickly with Michael."

---
I’ve been thinking and wondering WHY? Why would Michael risk his life and risk his children might lost father to set and decide to do the concerts, not 5 concerts but 50 concerts which need lots of physical strength, efforts to make it. If Michael’s in bad health condition which as the media reported he used some dangerous medications and overdose the drugs, I think he would never make it though the whole 50 shows. If he knew the whole things, why he took the job? Why he takes risk to do something he’s not sure if he could do it? I don’t think Michael would do things like that.
I think Mark Lester clarifies something here. As what he said, "If he couldn't have done it, he wouldn't have done it."

Michael didn't died because of the concerts.

I think Michael begin to die since the second trial that he had.
The media & all those Vampires who was (and still) drinking his blood (money),
[or maybe we need to call it: "bloody money"?]

Everything was because of his MONEY.
Easy and slowly Michael was dying because of them...
Because if they were not be so evil and greedy - Michael wouldn't take all those medication.
Until now, even though he is dead (God, I can't believe I said the word "dead" :()
they are still want to make a profit on his back.

I'm so ashamed and totally disgusted that I'm living in a world like this.
Michael was a "compensation" for this ugly world - but now he is gone, and took with him all the beauty, light and goodness.

The world will NEVER be the same without Michael Jackson.
We lost one of are biggest treasures. :(

R.I.P
Michael Jackson

Back