Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Got Married

Victory2004

Proud Member
Just saw it on E! Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon got married on wednesday. Boy did not see this one coming. It seems nick's mom was the one who confirmed it. But then again this could possibly be a prank by ashton kutcher cus he has this show on E! called 'Pop Fiction' where they make the media report false stories.

Last edited:
Just saw it on E! Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon got married on wednesday. Boy did not see this one coming. It seems nick's mom was the one who confirmed it. But then again this could possibly be a prank by ashton kutcher cus he has this show on E! called 'Pop Fiction' where they make the media report false stories.

I think it's a prank for the dumb stupid media :lol: :rollin:

This HAS TO BE a prank 'cause there's no way in hell that this could possibly be true, I just can't see it! and was'nt he engaged to be married to someone else just late last year?

^ It's not definate..

I saw many reports yesterday, and they just say..

"An insider says"..

Also they said days prior her and him were spotted in the Bahammas, and she had a ring on..

So yes it LOOKS to be true.. But WHO KNOWS..

No pics..

No confirmations..

nothing but hear-say

Nick was engaged to a model, like... 3 minutes ago...

If true, I have doubts on this one lasting too long...

well if true.. he's got a hottie..

It only seems random, but they might have been going together for a while. We don't know. If it's true, congrats.

Congratulations, I hope everything works out for them ! :)

Well, I am iffy about this. Mariah does not seem to be the kind of person to just marry someone she knew for a month. Then again, Mariah is a lot of things so whatever.

I wanna wish them the best, but Nick Cannon? I mean, come on. She can do wayyyy better. Just saying.

Yep, definitely confirmed, and there are pics in this week's "People" mag. :yes:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/09/2239665.htm?section=entertainment

Mariah Carey confirms marriage

Posted 5 hours 33 minutes ago
In love: Singer Mariah Carey (file photo). (Getty Images: Bryan Bedder)

Mariah Carey has broken her silence over her sudden marriage to Nick Cannon, confirming she and the rapper tied the knot last week.
News of Carey's nuptials last week shrouded in mystery after representatives for the couple did not comment.
However, in an exclusive interview published on People magazine's website, Carey has confirmed she wed for a second time on April 30.
"We really do feel we are soulmates," Carey, 39, told the magazine.
"I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me."
Carey has sold around 160 million albums worldwide during a long recording career.
She was previously married to record label executive Tommy Mottola from 1993 to 1998.

I saw a recent interview on TV in which she was asked if she was in love and she avoided the question very well. I hope it works out well for both of them.

I really hope she's happy too- she deserves it!

I really have no idea who Mariah's going out with or who she's married to. But, is it really confirmed?? If it is true, then I just hope she's happy with her marriage and hope it wouldn't end up just like how celeb relationships end up.. disastrous and expensive..LOL

I really have no idea who Mariah's going out with or who she's married to. But, is it really confirmed?? If it is true, then I just hope she's happy with her marriage and hope it wouldn't end up just like how celeb relationships end up.. disastrous and expensive..LOL

Absolutely confirmed- I posted just above. Pictures will be in this week's People magazine of their wedding/ :yes:

Here's a few articles:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20198292,00.html
bahama_cover300x400.jpg

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1587157/20080509/carey_mariah.jhtml

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...oh_baby_mariah_carey_wants_to_have_nick_.html

he's one lucky dude!

I would have never guessed this would happen.. Very unpredicted..

Man just seeing that pic of Mariah with her nice smile and Nicks goofy smirk.. lol!

I think we should start taking friendly bets on how long it will last..

This is still not resonating with me, it all just seems to 'out of the blue!' i sincerely hope she knows what she's doing 'cause its gonna be hell for Nick to get that tattoo of her name across his back removed!

They just seem so unlikely! Just as I never 'got' Whitney and Bobby, I don't 'get' these two either!

Well Whitney and Bobby lasted a hell of a long time, so... We really don't know anything about it, it sems out of the blue, but they've supposedly been seeing eachother for a few months.

Last edited:
well..rumours floating about a few people have been confirmed..and take people by surprise...Chris brown and RHianna....Jay z and beyonce...JEssica Simpson and Romo.....

you never know.... all three of those have been confirmed by the participants...after there was denial..it seems to be a trend....

Well, they say that they want to start having children. Maybe Mariah needed to get busy before she gets older and she got lucky with Nick.

He was available, she was looking and surveying for a daddy type and perhaps she's right that they are soulmates. Stranger things have happened.

Maybe he makes her laugh a lot.:cheeky: Laughter can be very erotic sometimes. He should keep the jokes rolling and they will both be happy. She probably never laughed so much in her life that's why she had to marry him.:D

Back