Marcus Joseph Williams - "Wanna Be Startin' Something"

What do you think of Marcus J. Williams singing?

• I love his voice!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I like it...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's alright

• I don't like it

• Total voters

SonicStardom

Proud Member
Hey everyone,

Just want to bring your attention to this amazingly talented new artist, Marcus Joseph Williams, and his new cover of "Wanna Be Startin' Something".

As you can hear, he is deeply inspired by Michael Jackson, and has been a fan since childhood.
Please support him by sharing this video and spreading the word!:punk:

Thank you!

Hey everyone,

Just want to bring your attention to this amazingly talented new artist, Marcus Joseph Williams, and his new cover of "Wanna Be Startin' Something".

As you can hear, he is deeply inspired by Michael Jackson, and has been a fan since childhood.
Please support him by sharing this video and spreading the word!:punk:

Thank you!

WOW!!! This was so awesome! Love it... My new favorite! Can't stop listening to it. Looking forward to hearing his original music too!!! :D

A new artist, inspired by Michael Jackson

Hey guys,

This amazing new artist, Marcus J. Williams, who obviously is very inspired by Michael Jackson, just released his first original song on youtube:

He is not like Jason Malachi at all, he is not trying to fool anyone... he's not pretending to be MJ. But he has a voice with similiar characteristics as Michael, has been a devoted fan since childhood, and you can hear that in his vocaltechnique.

I have been following him on youtube for a while, and I must say that I am impressed.
What do you think of him?

I would love to get more opinions. Please everyone vote on the poll, after listening to the two videos...

Thanks!

Back