Man tries to sell his teenage daughter then calls cops when he isn't paid

Agent M

Proud Member
Man accused of selling daughter for cash, beer
Police say father tried to get 14-year-old back after plan fell apart
52d362f9.jpg

A California man has been arrested for arranging for his 14-year-old daughter to marry a neighbor in exchange for $16,000, 100 cases of beer and several cases of meat, police said.

Authorities in Greenfield, a farming community on California's central coast, said they learned of the deal after Marcelino de Jesus Martinez, 36, asked them for help getting back his daughter after payment wasn't made.

Martinez was arrested Sunday. He's scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Monterey County Superior Court on felony charges of procuring a child under age 16 for lewd and lascivious acts, statutory rape and cruelty to a child by endangering health, according to the prosecutor.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28629054/

How sick people are getting :/

It's always in my mind when Michael warned us, gave us touching speeches about all of those stuff ..

The world needs to be fixed, seriously it's us not the government, rip michael you would have kept changing lives and people :cry:

It's always in my mind when Michael warned us, gave us touching speeches about all of those stuff ..

The world needs to be fixed, seriously it's us not the government, rip michael you would have kept changing lives and people :cry:

i agree with ur sentiment.

What in the hell?

$16,000, 100 cases of beer and several cases of meat, police said.
How about a goat and a packet of cigarettes too?

Lord.:no:

People hate on Michael for years for unsubstatiated claims, yet horrendous things happen every single day and are forgotten in an instant.

What in the hell?

How about a goat and a packet of cigarettes too?

Lord.:no:

People hate on Michael for years for unsubstatiated claims, yet horrendous things happen every single day and are forgotten in an instant.

So true, and these are the kind of things Michael was against and tried to stop! :cry:

People are just insane! The poor girl. I hope she will find a better home with loving people who will give her the utmost love and care.

There are some twisted people in this world. I can't believe this. :no: Poor girl. I hope that she is alright and finds a safer home to be in with a loving family.

Heal the world...heal the world...

How could you ever sell a human being, let alone your own child!

Not just sick, but so stupid too. He went to the cops for help with an embarrassing and shameful crime he committed. Look at him. What a disgrace...
Sick stupid people are germinating.

Back