Man in the mirror!!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Hi everybody i got a question for you, wich man in the mirror do you like the most the 1988 in bad tour or the 1992 in dangerous?

hmm, me i the dangerous tour ones becasue i think he improvises so much there and ooh the ending is just amazing its like its a whole other songs when he starts with the '' you got to make it brother (make that change) '' dont get me wrong i liek the bad tour aswell but i just feel the dangerous one a litte more..
what do you think?

man that's hard....I think I'll go with the Dangerous tour..I like the end ..he's like ya motha your sistah

*faints* *stands up* *faints again* every1 knoes this is my fave mj song/song ever! so im pickin both! omg *faints*

*faints* *stands up* *faints again* every1 knoes this is my fave mj song/song ever! so im pickin both! omg *faints*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's hard, but I'm going with Bad :punk: I'm a sucker for anything Bad :D His performance at Wembley was amazing :wub:

michaelsson @ youre so funny!:lol:

..actually, I like them both but if I had to chose I think I go for the Bad Tour in 1988:p

mine too, so I can't choose. Actually I started liking this song because of the Moonwalker's Man in the mirror video... OMG! That is amazing, though I know it's edited but still! You really can feel the Michael magic and Michael power!

Back