Man In The Mirror vs Earth Song

MITM or Earth Song?

• Total voters

Rudolf

Proud Member
MITM for me. My favourite song ever :)
How about you?

After much thought I went with Earth Song, love both songs and their messages, but Earth Song is just a masterpiece in my opinion, taking nothing away from Man In The Mirror though :)

It's a very tough choice. I love both, but I chose Earth Song, I think musically that's a fantastic composition.

^ you're both right :)
I LOVE Earth Song. It's a masterpiece and amazing song.
But Michael's vocals and live concert peformance of MITM gives me thrills up to this day more than any other song, though I've heard/seen it dozens of times. I don't enjoy Earth Song as much as MITM, but I think it's a matter of taste ;)
Whenever I'm sad or happy, I cannot refuse to listen to MITM.. It's just outstanding song in my opinion.

Man in the Mirror,simply because of the times so much hate. that song should be played everyday all day until we get it. It's all about the man in the mirror. that song is so powerful, and it applies to all of us. I miss u so much Michael.

Man In The Mirror definately.... It's a masterpiece although Earth Song is a masterpiece too but MITM is just slightly better because of the musical composition.

I love them both... but have to choose Earth Song!!! It gets me like no other!!

both have great messages but i Earth song is absolute songwriting genius and i'm so proud of him for it. to come up with a melody like that is just wow

Love em both Earth Song got me into Michael, but MITM gets the vote cuz it got me through a tough time.

Both of them are as good as it gets! But I voted for "Earth Song".

This is really difficult to choose....If i can only choose 01, it will be "Man in the mirror". Both songs are brilliant but when I listen to MITM, I feel something very "Michael Jackson"..., the way he sings it, the way he performs it...really special...things that you may not feel them as well as you listen to Earth song.

At first I would have said Earth Song but the more I think about I find it hard to choose because everything about the both of them has something really special they kind of send the same sort of message but in a completely different way.

Earth Song, because it reminds me the period of my childhood when it was released, while MITM doesn't bring back any particular memory. And I like better the verses of Earth Song (musically).

Back