Man In The Mirror performance

MJJSwissFan

Proud Member
I loved it when the musicians played Man In The Mirror and there was a spotlight on the microphone. I thought it was great that they let Michael perform on stage one last time. Probably his best performance ever...

To me the MITM "performance" was an indication of how empty the spotlight is without Michael, without his voice... Really beautiful.

John Mayer....he was really good. He captured the essence of the song.

It's a shame he's more known for the women he's with than for his musical ability...

I think im not going mad are you sure you dont mean the human nature instumental?

Naw there was a part where they played the MITM instrumental and a spotlight was shining at the microphone stand, and the stage was empty.

I'm not sure all countries showed that though, maybe they decided to cut to their own commentators or something.

John Mayer....he was really good. He captured the essence of the song.

It's a shame he's more known for the women he's with than for his musical ability...

I dont understand where MITM has come from though?

John was amazing it was so sweet , he didnt open his eyes the whole way through i thought it seemed like he was meant to sing but couldnt :(

edited : aaaaaa okay they must of cut that. Will youtube it

they played man in the mirror and there was one microphone and a spotlight. it was beautiful

Yeah that was just so beautiful... I cried as I could just see Michael singing and performing with all his heart in that spotlight...

I was crying all the way through but then Man in the Mirror really set me off. He finished concerts with that song, and then left the stage for the final time with that song...so so very sad.

I didn't see that bit think it wasn't shown in ours..
Any links yet :(

BBC2 cut short the memorial, such shame becuase the ending was beautiful with MITM, Sky shown the complete memorial. I'm hoping that there will be a download link soon (hi-def).

BBC2 cut short the memorial, such shame becuase the ending was beautiful with MITM, Sky shown the complete memorial. I'm hoping that there will be a download link soon (hi-def).

I have a feeling there might even be a DVD release. Because at the end it said something like AEG Live, all rights reserved...

Wow, thanks for that Sky link. I cried, and laughed, and cried and laughed, and cried, and laughed.

Beautiful. Intimate: that is how he was. Why are people surprised? He was so private and intimate.

Yes the media tried to tell us the color of his undies, but MJ was a private one.

Love was so great to see.

Back