Man In The Mirror performace back in 2001?

analogue

Proud Member
I heard that there was a performance of Man In The Mirror back in 2001 (Or round about that time) that was amazing. In this performance he used a crane (Like during the Beat It and Earth Song performances) and people have said that it was one of his best performances ever

Is this true? and are there any video clips, pics, audio clips of this?

I have Audio of it if someone doesn't beat me to it i'll upload it for you its too late to do it now, but yeah there is a performence he done of MITM at the United We Stand Concert in D.C i think

ive wanted this performace sooo bad! and im mad e cant see it. but the audio soothes some pain..but not all lol

^ I've gotten pretty damn close on getting it.. But it fell threw in the end..

Now I am trying to find fans of various celebs from the concert, fans that were there that brought in a personal camera and recorded it.. So at least we could get a amature version...

I GOTTA SEE IT...

amazing photo at 2:25

I can't believe there are no recordings of THIS concert!

Last edited:
^ well that part of the concert was never aired.. which is probably what u ment..

ya, I mean it was recorded, just edited out.. fans believe it's because MJ's kids were on the side of the stage unmasked and Michael did not want it aired on TV..

But I want to find at LEAST an amature version of the performance.. there has to be some people from those THOUSANDS that recorded it, aside from the clear channel.

Mayb it will be released/leaked soon, seeing as MJ's kids don't wear their masks now.

just a thought.

Back