'Man In The Mirror' international touring show to visit Norwich

bobmoo79

Proud Member
I had never heard of this show, but it's touring internationally and will visit Norwich and Leeds in the UK, so if anybody fancies it, get yourself there and let us know what it's like! :cheeky:

It's run by 'Spirit' productions, the same company that has been touring 'Spirit of the Dance' for years as well as other shows.

The intro on the website uses plenty of images of MJ, including the This Is It 'silhouette' so I'm sure the estate will be challenging them in the near future.

http://www.maninthemirrortheshow.com/index.html

It's coming to Niagara Falls here in Canada at the beginning of June. I'm booked in for a show on Sat June 5th. Should be interesting!

That's great.
Please tell us what you think of the show when you've seen it. I'm surprised nobody else here is interested enough to reply. I thought a new MJ show would get some conversation flowing

There are quite a few MJ tribute acts now. Apparently this one is good. I will for sure let you guys know what I thought.

I think this is great! Will it be coming to the U.S. anytime soon?

Thriller Live is another tribute show that has been excellent. My nephew who lives in the U.K. went to see it and thought it was fantastic. I am so glad there are so many tributed shows honoring Michael.

Does anyone know how the estate handles these tributes. Do they get some kind of compensation for them?

Yeah, I saw Thriller Live and it was great. Well worth it.

Interesting, I've just moved out of Norfolk which is a shame, would have probably gone if I was still there.

Does anyone know how the estate handles these tributes. Do they get some kind of compensation for them?

I'm interested in this too.

Back