Man In The Mirror Bad tour 1988 *RARE FOOTAGE*

thanks for posting! I really hope we do get a decent quality bad tour dvd someday .. !!

Call me stupid, but isn't this just bad-quality Moonwalker footage? I could be wrong, though.

Edit: There is no(!) MITM footage on any Legend Continues I know, apart from maybe a 0,5 second snippet. Legend continues was first released either in late 87 or very early 88, before MITM was even on the Bad Tour setlist, If I'm not totally mistaken.

its not from legend continues, but its not that rare, its on one of the bad tour specials

I think it was from the Bad Tour Special that MTV aired during 1988.

To me it looks like an edited version of the Moonwalker version (with the Blue Shirt parts removed)!!

no no this is from the bad tour around the world documentary! the parts that have been removed is when michael is in japan in a school with that red bad tour 88 shirt..

Comeone people where is your bad tour knowledge!;P you know the man in the mirror in moonwalker did not contain him doing the seccond verse!:D
well its not rare at all but nice footage;D..

and actully to someone who posted above me there is a couple of man in the mirror segement in the legend continues but i think its from a rehearsal before any 88 shows..
one when he is jumping and the seccond one he does something with the mic like he does in dirty diana sometimes (hope you undderstand what i mean)

Peace out and love!

Back