Making of Captain EO (Japanese Version)

benscarr

Proud Member
I came across this really cool Japanese television version of the Making of Captain EO on YouTube. Although the narration is in Japanese, and there are no English subtitles, I find this version a lot better, cooler and far more in depth than the USA version. This also has some footage of Michael that isn't in the USA version.

Making of Captain EO.Part 1

Making of Captain EO.Part 2

Making of Captain EO.Part 3

Last edited:
Much much better! Great find. Nice bit of choreo was cut, studio stuff was nice too.

I've never seen this version before, thanks for sharing! I love seeing how they made this film :)

Thanks! This version is soooo much better! You can see more of MJ behind the scenes :)

Ok I'm starting to upload to megaupload. But it's a mp4 format. Use Quicktime to play it (VLC too I think)

Another way to download the Making of Captain EO (Japanese Version) or anything you like on YouTube, is to copy the URL then go to a site called www.keepvid.com, then past you URL and click download, then it goes to another page then in green writting click ›› Download ‹‹ (get_video.mp4 - High Quality). And a QuickTime file will start to download.

Back