Make MITM No1. BUY MITM TODAY. He's only leading by 100 copies!

bobmoo79

Proud Member
Michael Jackson has been holding the No1 spot in the UK singles chart all week, but Cascada has been catching up.

It looks as though Mike is going to be 2nd/3rd in the singles chart, though I haven't been able to find any figures.

WE HAVE UNTIL 18:00 (GMT) TODAY TO PURCHASE COPIES OF MITM TO MAKE IT NUMBER 1!!

COME ON MJ FANS, LET'S DO IT!!

In the most recent midweek chart (released earlier today) it appears that Mike has a lead of only 100 copies!!

HELP Mike get his first UK No.1 since 1997!!

This would be the perfect way to make a lasting tribute to the King of Pop.

NOTE:
You don't need an ipod to download the song(!) from the other legal download service, such as those listed below. The song will play in any mp3 player or PC without a problem.

Friday Update Top 40 Only

Singles

1 Michael Jackson [MITM] 43.1k
2 Cascada 43k
3 La Roux 39.7k
4 David Guetta ft Kelly R 31.7k
5 Lady GaGa 23.7k

Top 10
9 MJ [BJ]
Pixie Lott

Top 15
11 MJ [Thriller]
MJ [Smooth Criminal]
14 Jamie T

Top 20
16 MJ [Beat It]
Florence and the Machine
20 Jordin Sparks

Top 30
21 MJ [Black or White]
Freemasons ft. SEB
23 Saturdays
MJ [Dirty Diana]
MJ [Earth Song]
MJ [You Are Not Alone]
29 PCD

Top 40
31 MJ [The Way You Make Me Feel]
34 Pitbull
MJ [Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough]
MJ[Bad]
38 Take That
MJ [They Don't Care About Us]

=====================================

Albums

1 La Roux 46k
2 Michael Jackson [The Essential] 35.3k
3 Michael Jackson [No 1's] 30.9k
4 Kasabian 19.2k
5 Michael Jackson [KOP] 16.7k

Top 10
7 Michael Jackson [Thriller]
Take That

Top 15
11 MJ [Off The Wall]
Michael Jackson [Thriller 25]

Top 20
Lily Allen
18 Ali Campbell
Noisettes
Script

Top 30
21 Kenyan Boys Choir
23 Killswitch Engage
Jason Mraz
Fleet Foxes
Blur
27 Kasabian
Calvin Harris

Top 40
33 MJ & Jackson 5 [The Very Best Of]
MJ [History - Past Present and Future Book 1]
38 Wilco
Friendly Fires

=====================================

Where to buy the song

You can only buy the song as a download because a physical CD single hasn't been released, and you can do it in several ways that will count toward the UK singles chart:

1) Join itunes and buy it from there:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

2) Buy from Tesco digital:

http://www.tescodigital.com/Store/Mu.../2%3a16256521/

3) Buy from HMV website:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/digitalProduct...rackId=5000390

4) Amazon MP3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Man-In-The-...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0PF2HZC56MZM3S3BBW78

Last edited:
Good news Laura.

Come on People, we CAN make Mike No1!!

I'll post another midweek chart update tomorrow when it's available. I'm sure the public viewing today at Neverland would have helped with sales and Mike would definitely made it. Never mind.
Just keep buying that track and bumping this thread to keep it at the top for all to see.

can we buy this single from stores?! someone please answer me :pray:

As this can not be bought from stores, unfortunately, I can not see this getting into the top 3. It should be top 10 for sure though.

Despite this, I am hoping that Michael beats the Elvis record of 7 songs in the Top 40 (UK Charts). He is looking good for that!

The problem (if you can call it that), is that Michael has so many great songs available to download. It is spreading the demand across 40-50 individual songs - rather than the 1 or 2 that Cascada or La Roux have to offer.

Michael will sell more downloads/albums than any artist again this week, that is for sure.

Well he's been leading all week, but I see what you're saying.
A last push tonight and tomorrow could help keep him in front though, so don't give up all you MJ fans!

come on guys its only 79p each download, so DL it as much as you can afford to, man in the mirror is one of michaels best songs, it deserves to be number one especially over cascada...

Amazon is crazy....I have $1 credit for mp3 purchase only, so i was going to use it to download MITM and it said mp3 downloads are only for US residents....then why the hell did they give me this $1 credit?

^^
Does it count if I buy from Amazon.COM??
Not if you want to make it count for the UK charts... you'd have to to go to co.uk, but it won't work, if you're not in the UK! Also on I-tunes, I guess you have to make sure that you are on I-tunes co.uk! I'm not too familiar though with I-tunes... I just bought it, but after I confirmed it, the price switched to euro, so I'm not sure if it counts!

CASCADA singer NATALIE HORLER says it will be a “bittersweet” moment if the dance outfit beat her idol MICHAEL JACKSON to No1 tomorrow.

Natalie is so upset over *****’s death she has been switching off the radio when his songs come on.
Last night Cascada’s Evacuate The Dancefloor was slightly behind Man In The Mirror.
Natalie said: “One part of me really doesn’t want to knock him off — the other part thinks how amazing it would be to get to No1.
“I’d be over the moon.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...hael-Jackson-at-the-top-of-the-UK-charts.html

Please people buy MITM as many times as you can! Make sure it's the UK store in itunes or amazon!

If its not number 1 on iTunes it wont be number 1 on the UK top 40 chart.

BUMB BUMP BUMP... if you have any free £££... buy MJ stuff before the charts come out... lets make history

*bump bump* I already bought it, come on people, 79p!!! :)

It looks as though Mike is going to be 2nd in the singles chart, though I haven't been able to find any figures for today.

It's currently 4th on UK itunes, but of course they're not the only place to legally download singles in the UK.

WE HAVE TO PURCHASE COPIES OF MITM TO MAKE IT NUMBER 1!!

COME ON MJ FANS, LET'S DO IT!!

Last edited:
I think we have UP TO THE END OF THE CHART SHOW TOMORROW to download MITM - like 6pm I think?! Better check though - so DON'T stop tonight

Back