Magic Illusions Revealed - The Most Asked Question

Thanks for your support everyone, much appreciated!

Blanketparis!

DVDMYSPACE.jpg

Last edited:
The masked magician is an a-hole for revealing secrets. He's not very good at it either from what Ive seen.

Ive seen David Copperfield live and that was amazing. Plus I love watching Criss Angel but he makes me cringe from time to time and some of the things he does is obvious, but some of the other things he does is incredible. I also love The Amazing Jonathan who used to perfom a lot here in Australia in the 90s.

to give my share to this post. i met copperfield and chris kenner in bremen germany. unfortunately they did not want to reveal anything, except for copperfield is actually scared of flying

OMG I remember watching "The Masked Magician" when I was young!
It was awesome, a bit scary cause you couldn't see his face though :smilerolleyes:
Shame they don't show it anymore..

What do you guys think about criss angel? At first i thought his tricks are pretty cool, but then i saw some of the tricks revealed on youtube and statements like that almost everytime all the people are part of the show and the camera is turned off and so on.

David Copperfield also has some tricks which are revealed and seem so simple. On the other hand there are tricks where you really wonder how that can be done. Chris Kenner told me that copperfield is always practicing, even between the shows.

Well, I went to the Myspace and looked at the poll, but didn't vote because I really don't want any magicians illusions revealed. I used to be a magician's assistant AGES ago, so I know how a good many are done. Some things that look REALLY amazing are actually very simple illusions, but to amaze they have to be done with a lot of skill. The thing is, often when people see how simple some illusions are, it spoils the fun - at least in my opinion.

Back