Madonna's New Single!!!

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
Hey Peeps!

Just thought I recommend Madonna's new single, "Celebration"!!! Very upbeat, strong, fast, especially melodic. Hope you can check it out.

It's off of her new hits collection of the same name- "Celebration". The song itself is harking back to "Holiday". It's one of two new singles being released off the new collection.

I like it, sounds awesome. :]
A nice party song.

I can't wait to see the video because Madonna's daughter Lourdes is going to appear in it.

i didnt even know it was released but i have heard many people talking about it saying its really great. apparently its from a greatest hits collection that is coming out in the next few months.

oh wow! just got it and its classic madonna! i love her. shes my favorite female artist and its like a throwback to her older dance songs. this should be massive! especially in clubs!!!!

Last edited:
I have always preferred her older music but Celebration is quite good actually. I've heard it only once though.

I always loved her older music,I love songs like vogue,erotica,like a virgin,but this single is okay..

The song its great, i finally heard it completely yesterday. Its very upbeat and catchy, im glad shes coming back to her roots. Cant wait for the video!!

Back