Madonna Wants Us To "Get Stupid"

Travis

Proud Member
Watch the video "Get Stupid" from the Sticky & Sweet Tour. I'm so proud of her for taking a stand on important and often neglected issues. It's also cool to see how she gave one of her songs such a deep and meaningful message. It makes me wish Michael was on tour and made a video for "We've Had Enough".

http://madonna.com/media/videos.php?page=1

Will watch it and comment later :lol:, but now I want to know, is Miles Away or Beat Goes On the next single :lol:? Pray it'll be Miles Away :pray:

Is this video available somewhere else? I can't get it to play from Madonna's site.

ok Jona no offense, but do we really need another Madonna topic?

And btw, why didn't she include Michael there...

d88 mate you're posts lately have been bordering on 99% negative LOL so what if there's another Madonna thread? if you don't care for it then don't contribute! is everything alright, my son?

yeah sure everything is OK, just saying that all the Madonna threads can be summed up in one, that's all.

well it's Madonna.. and she's big right now. don't see any harm..

well whoever it is - i just think it's pointless to make threads:

"new album"
"new video"
"new dress"
"new tour"
"divorce?"

etc.

don't think that I am just someone who goes around searching for when someone is spamming lol, just it's really irritating when there are 50 threads on someone. whoever that may be.

as i say, she is big right now - kind of grants it LOL and i don't see as many threads as you're making out to be?

anyway, it beats the bloody MTV threads eh? we're defeating our own purpose with those mofos.

well now there aren't but there used to be. A LOT!

and yeah it is better than the mtv threads i guess....

I saw her at wembley last thursday and she was amazing, so beautiful. And there is noone as big as her at the moment.

You go girl

Will watch it and comment later :lol:, but now I want to know, is Miles Away or Beat Goes On the next single :lol:? Pray it'll be Miles Away :pray:

The superb Beat Goes On next, then Miles Away.

4 great singles but a shame Candy Shop never got a release.

oh no the shame is that 4 minutes was released.
are you sure there will be 4 singles?

devil, heartbeat and dance tonight - all better songs than 4 mins - a shame not to be released.

oh no the shame is that 4 minutes was released.
are you sure there will be 4 singles?

devil, heartbeat and dance tonight - all better songs than 4 mins - a shame not to be released.

I agree that 4 Minutes is by far not the best track from the album but I am glad it was released. It is nearing 4 million units sold so obviously it was a smart choice. 4 million! How impressive is that?!

"4 minutes" was the perfect first single to release to reach out to the young audience (the ones buying all the music) today. Whoever chooses what songs get to be released chose that single because he/she/ is smart.

i am a HUGE enemy of "has to be a hit even if it's crap" music, so maybe that's why I hate 4 minutes. I'd prefer Beat Goes On to have been the first single - commercial, catchy, nice melody and not irritating. 4 minutes is awful - In my opinion,it's one of the worst Madonna's songs. In fact, I don't call it a Madonna song. It's a Timbaland song.

Oh so much love for Beat Goes On :lol:, maybe I should listen to it more coz' I havent seen its appeal :ph34r: I read on another board that MA has been confirmed as the 3rd single. Well Warner is not doing a great job at all arent they :rolleyes2:

i guess but so many good tracks wasted :(

i personally hate it lol

I wasn't sure about 4 Minutes at first but I really love it.

It's the brass riff that does it.

Wasted songs on Hard Candy are the vastly underrated Voices, Candy Shop & She's not me.

But it just shows you, she hasn't made an album so full of potential hit singles since Like A Prayer.

You struggled to get more than 3 good ones from Music, Confessions & Ray Of Light.

American Life however was full of them. What a waste that was. Nothing Fails and Mother & Father could and should have been massive.

IMO, Nothing Fails, Impressive Instant, X-Static Process, I Deserve It, Swim - the most underrated Madonna's songs. And that's the way I see her,you know - these are the songs that I FEEL are MADONNA. Pure MADONNA -that's why I like Ray of Light the most - it is kind of where she was the strongest in my opinion - amazing lyrics, interesting music, not commercial, but quality. Something different. Yeah I know she changes style all the time, but I am really disappointed that Hard Candy is 80% about guest collaborations. Unlike American Life, also, which had its flavor. And is really underrated.

And yeah, Voices is underrated too...

I really wasn't expecting to like Hard Candy because of the collaborations, sort of the same fears I have about the new MJ album, but I love it so much. It's defintiely her second best album ever (after AmLife).

She'll have a new greatest hits out next year as her contract with Warner Bros closes. That'll be a hard choice. If they release all 70 odd singles it'll have to be a 5 CD package.

I'd go for:

DISC ONE:
1. Holiday
2. Burning Up
3. Into The Groove
4. Gambler
5. Papa Don't Preach
6. Live To Tell
7. Open Your Heart
8. La Isla Bonita
9. Causing A Commotion
10. Like A Prayer