Madonna pays tribute to MJ in concert.

Vici

Proud Member
Ive never cared for Madonna because I never got to know/understand her true feelings about the Jacksons. Despite of this, I must say I thought it was great of her doing a tribute.

Like many of you know. Madonna was gonna do a tribute at her concert saturday.
At the moment Ive only found one clip.. its a bit far from the stage.. anyways check it out! And yeah.. please post more clips from other angles if you find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUTcSeTVSDA

Thanks for sharing and thank you Madonna. This made me cry again, i wanted to see Michael in that stage doing his thing and getting the love from his fans. This really doesnt get any easier :no:

I can already see that Michael Jackson impersonators are gonna make a killing in the years to come. The are gonna be in high demand.

Yes, Michael makes good music. But Michael is a site to see as well and you can't have no tribute to him with just the music. You gotta have somebody at least try to bring the stage magic back.

That was nice of her...but makes me sad that we'll never see our true king performing there :no:

Very nice of Madonna.

It's just sad to think that in about a week, MJ was scheduled to perform there :-(. I can't believe it still.

I don't know... that's kinda bittersweet, especially considering that that show was at the O2!

some people realise how much they care about a person just after they loose that person...anyway nice of her...we all love Michael!

Nice tribute Madonna

88821739.jpg

it made me cry.

very classy.

right to the point.

mike loved it, somewhere.

I was there last night and it was a truly fantastic tribute and got an amazing response from the crowd.

At the end of Frozen, the screens on the stage had "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change".

And for the last song of the night, Madonna and all her dancers were one white sparkling glove each.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Vickster1971/Madonna/P1030922.jpg

Last edited:
Back