Madonna & Michael ; You Can Be Hard on Madonna All You Want But Shes Change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeezy2010
Erm... Up yourself much? Idiot.

Oh, and Have a blessed day :)

I dunno why some people like her and some don't - especially MJ fans.

I did my growing up in the 80s and I liked them both - always did/always have and saw them both in concert in the 80s. (But I didn't like Cyndi Lauper - coz that was just wrong - I was camp Madonna - LOL that is so funny now)

I think she was more ambitious than most ladies were in the 80s and that shocked people. I think she is talented - but not talented like Michael was.

It also thought it was nice that she came out and spoke about him at the VMA - but even being a long time fan - I thought it was self centered - but that is not to say she hasn't changed over the years - I think "Madge" has grown up a lot. As I said to my hubby, I sometimes wish that Michael was tough like her - so he didn't feel like he had to please everyone...

Just my thoughs..

MJ fans sick and tired from celebs fake tributes to Michael Jackson including Madonna when he passed. Where were all these ppl when MJ needed a real help? Now it is easy to say: I left you, I did not care about you… blah blah blah… .

That can also be said about the millions and millions of people in the world who probably dissed MJ and then after his death have bought his records and worship him, where were they when he needed public support? I always think and wonder if MJ really knew how many people really loved and supported him if it weren't for the terrible media. I for one have been a HUGE MJ fan since I was 5 yrs old and supported him through thick and thin and I don’t have a problem with any person or celebrity doing any MJ tribute (as long as its in good taste) or talking positive about MJ, for me it keeps him and his messages alive, it’s all good.

MJ fans sick and tired from celebs fake tributes to Michael Jackson including Madonna when he passed. Where were all these ppl when MJ needed a real help? Now it is easy to say: I left you, I did not care about you… blah blah blah… .

I certainly don’t think it was easy. I don’t think it is right either.

However, I am not sure how I or other fans would have felt if nobody had said anything or did anything. I get the feeling we would have been more upset... or at least I know I would have been.

I don’t want to get off topic – but just a thought - how would we have felt if BET, VMA, AA, Grammy’s did nothing?

Again just my opinion.

Tisk, Tisk, excuse me but your the one that likes Kayne West. Are you sure you are not talking about yourself in your comment?

Oh....my.... god. That was amazing. Youve killed me with that one. May I never show my face ever again. lol

Done in this thread about Madonna being jealous about MJ fans. Poor Madonna. Poor you because you know it too. :)

Oh....my.... god. That was amazing. Youve killed me with that one. May I never show my face ever again. lol

Done in this thread about Madonna being jealous about MJ fans. Poor Madonna. Poor you because you know it too. :)

I figured you would like it, its on a level you can understand. There’s the door to the playground... Have fun!!!!!!

I have never had anything against Madonna, not at all. She really does have some nice songs too. I was fine with her, but especially after her speech last year during the MTV awards.....oh man, i have mad...maaaaad respect for her after that. Even more than ever before. What she said was hard hitting for the people that abandoned Michael, the people that didn't believe in him, and the media in general telling lie after lie. Madonna's speech was full of truth, she even said she was guilty as well of abandoning him, and for sure that she went against MTV there as well, not by words..but it's pretty damn clear she meant MTV as well. Awesome speech, it made me emotional too.

It was Michael's feeling at the time those recordings were made that Madonna was jealous of the type of attention he gets from the female fans. That may not be actually the case but that was his feeling.

Madonna seems to have changed, at least when she makes appearances on the David Letterman show. I'll never forget the infamous 1994 one where she said the "F" word almost constantly and she acted like a real B**** and puffing on a cigar, lol. But it was still great television to see Dave squirm like that...and she loved it! That's probably what she did to Michael. Tormented him and embarrassed him but she probably thought it was cute and got a kick out of seeing him squirm. That's just my guess.

Cut to her last appearance on Dave's show last year and it's like a different person. She was lady like and polite. What a change.

Last edited:
Back