Madonna attends Gucci Unicef dinner and tears it up! DAYUM!

Travis

Proud Member
Y'all know I love my Madonna so I simply had to share these new pics of her from last night. She attended a Gucci Unicef dinner and was looking damn fine. Totally channeling classic glam Madonna ala 1992. For someone going through a divorce she sure is looking her absolute best and happiest. Wowza! :wub:

91-oscars_019.jpg

91-oscars_025.jpg

foto1ff8.jpg
foto2tf0.jpg
foto3no1.jpg
foto4ck7.jpg
foto5hk3.jpg
foto6pp5.jpg

original.jpg

article-1087693-028950AF000005DC-815_468x696.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, she looks like herself in a way, if you know what I mean.

I like her too she looks fresh and beautiful....but damn I don't like that dress

I like her too she looks fresh and beautiful....but damn I don't like that dress

Her dress is questionable but this still very much reminds me of early 90's Blonde Ambition Madonna (which is an era I love).

I do not agree with the dress at all. I was a a little shocked by it. But she looks good for her age.

the most hideous looking outfit I have seen in a long time -- very un-high fashion like...I almost expected a classic dress. True the hair looks decent.

She does look good in those pics, very good. The dress (?), hmm:mello:.

I never realized how short she is, she has heels on and yet Rihanna towers over her by what looks like a good foot or so.

Both Madonna and Christina A. can carry the Hollywood hairstyles quite well. Haven't been feeling Christina's latest "do" at all, nor Madonna's in some of the photos from her tour (although it would probably be hard to maintain the glamour hairdo while performing, sweating, etc.) The one in this pic is similar to her styles earlier in her career, it softens her and does make her look alot younger, but that's jmo.

Last edited:
She really looks amazing, so young and beautiful. And I love those pics of her and Michael :wub: :wub: And TBH I quite like that dress of her :ph34r: :lol:

Back