Lyrics written by Michael!?

Moogisland

Proud Member
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a list or something which shows ALL the songs that Michael has written and composed on his own!?
Hope you can help.

Nope. Sorry.

But I sure would like the list too!! :lol:

Is there any song he's done totally on his own?
I think he's always had assistance

Sure he has, Any song saying written and composed by Michael Jackson means totally his own work on the writting side of things.

Ok I didn't know where to get a list and as I don't have anything else to do right now :lol: I'm on wiki checking out some of the albums. Obviously he is going to have written more than the ones I have listed. But Here is just some of them...... :)

Off the wall:

Don't stop til you get enough
Working day and night

Thriller:

Wanna be startin somethin
The girl is mine
Beat it
Billie Jean

Bad:

Bad
The way you make me feel
Speed demon
Liberian girl
Another part of me
I just can't stop loving you
Dirty Diana
Smooth criminal
Leave me alone

Dangerous:

Heal the world
Who is it
Will you be there

History:

They don't care about us
stranger in Moscow
Earth song
DS
Money
Little susie

Invincible:

Speechless
The lost children

Sure he has, Any song saying written and composed by Michael Jackson means totally his own work on the writting side of things.

Ok I didn't know where to get a list and as I don't have anything else to do right now :lol: I'm on wiki checking out some of the albums. Obviously he is going to have written more than the ones I have listed. But Here is just some of them...... :)

Off the wall:

Working day and night

Thriller:

The girl is mine
Beat it
Billie Jean

Bad:

Bad
The way you make me feel
Speed demon
Liberian girl
Another part of me
Dirty Diana
Smooth criminal
Leave me alone

Dangerous:

Heal the world
Who is it
Will you be there

History:

They don't care about us
stranger in Moscow
Earth song
DS
Money
Little susie

Invincible:

Speechless
The lost children

Thanks for the list.

He has written the best songs himself.

I will recommend the book "Michael Jackson - For the record" if you are interested in knowing the facts about MJ´s music, and which songs he has written. It´s a great source of facts that I´m sure you would find very interesting and helpful, and very good help if there is something you are not sure about. (It´s supposed to be pretty accurate)

Didn't they list quite a few of them in the Mexico Deposition '93? :p Well, it seemed like the whole damn list of things he's written by the time they got through them all. WHEW!!!

He wrote nearly all the songs from BAD himself.

Hope he will do that for his new album too.

Off the wall:

Working day and night

Thriller:

The girl is mine
Beat it
Billie Jean

Bad:

Bad
The way you make me feel
Speed demon
Liberian girl
Another part of me
Dirty Diana
Smooth criminal
Leave me alone

Dangerous:

Heal the world
Who is it
Will you be there

History:

They don't care about us
stranger in Moscow
Earth song
DS
Money
Little susie

Invincible:

Speechless
The lost children

but he didn't compose them all by himself, which is what I meant :)

Thanks for your helps peps! :)
All so nice :)

Im pretty sure Michael composed as well as wrote most of the songs in the above posts. Eg. Stranger in Moscow credit says 'written AND composed by Michael Jackson.'
Also, didnt he write black or white!? I think Bill Botrell only wrote the rap.

Michael has said before that he finds it easier to write the music and sounds than put the words to the music. So when time is against him, it makes sense to collaborate. Michael is reactive, and being with other people makes him come up with a good idea quickly. It's like people drive him.

I don't mind whether he's written all the songs or not, he makes a good job of it either way.

Back