[YOUTUBE]TOPk6uJql7g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MqXq8R4wnYQ[/YOUTUBE]

I love Lupe his good.
Most Defiantly :yes:

:clapping:
AAAAAHHH ADOR!!!!!
fangirl.gif

:mellow:

And 'Comin from where im from' is one of my favorite songs!

Mohammed waslu is one of the few dope rappers at the moment, ive been listening to him ever since the 1st and 15th movement and when Jay-z wanted to sign him to the Roc in 04, His first 2 albums have been awesome especially the cool, cant wait for Lasers, need some more Kanye and Pharrell production.

One of the few rappers that Murk you on a freestyle

Last edited:
^^ They've definitely done alot of work together on Lasers, there was the leaked 'Love letters' track feat Alicia keys produced by the second half Chad Hugo but we dont know which will make the album and which wont.

Hope Lupe stays with the quality and dont switch up with this new album.

Lupe doesnt care about his fans.

Good points though. F&L and The Cool are amazing. Anythin post The Cool has been poor.

Not bothered about lasers.

I love Lupe Fiasco! ^ why do you say that about him not caring about his fans?

I love Lupe Fiasco! ^ why do you say that about him not caring about his fans?

Lies about dates when hes dropping singles.
Tries to give no input what so ever on when his music is officially released. He just gives his music to the label and then thats it...

Im glad CRS never happened. Could see em clashing in the studio. And plus Kanye needs to focus on his own work.

Lies about dates when hes dropping singles.
Tries to give no input what so ever on when his music is officially released. He just gives his music to the label and then thats it...

Im glad CRS never happened. Could see em clashing in the studio. And plus Kanye needs to focus on his own work.
You didn't like Enemy Of The State? I thought it was dope.
And i think he does care about his fans, The only reason he put on the Steppin' Lasers Tour is because his label kept playing with the release date of his album.

I've kind of not been following his career much since The Cool...could someone just briefly run through what he's done since then? I just recently followed him on Twitter, would like to know where he's up to!

I've kind of not been following his career much since The Cool...could someone just briefly run through what he's done since then? I just recently followed him on Twitter, would like to know where he's up to!

The only official thing hes done is release a mixtape called Enemy of the State. And there have been a few leaks of some tracks from his new album. Two of them ('Im Beamin' and 'Shining Down' are officially available to buy from iTunes i think..), he shot a video for 'Im Beamin', hes been on tour since march in the U.S and hes now going over seas with his tour. The 'Im Beamin' video is below if you wanna watch it. :]

Aw thankyou! I watched that video when he posted it on twitter a few weeks ago. I love it! :D

Just looked on itunes, I had no idea that song in New Moon was by him, sweet! :D

All I listen to at the moment are The Cool and Distant Relatives(Album of the year imo)

& I dont rate his flow at all on Enemy of the State. Ruined the mixtape.

I dislike how people glorify the wack rappers but then trash the good ones.

KanyeLive that started that petition!! KLIVE!!! HA everyone was proper buzzing when Lupe called in to 1xtra and was talking about it all including KanyeLive getting cred for it, there members are sooo sick! Being part of a movement for an artist like Lupe was amazing.

& that BMF Freestyle was nothing special. Was really lazy for Lupe's standards.

WE WANT LASERS!

Back