LOVING YOU is on Sony Music Unlimited

Yeah, lovin' this track too, I don't see how anyone could possibly find any fault with this one.

I'll be lovin' me some more MJ!!!:)

6LmhDUi.jpg

Not my favorite, but still happy to get new music. Curious to see what they did with Xscape, Slave, DYKWYCA, and Gangsta.:chillin:

is there another link? It is not availible in my country :(

You need an account and fill in info for the free trial, not gonna give them my credit card info or whatever just for a 30 day trial... -_-

The full streaming works only in the USA. Here it's a 1min30s-long snippet. :no:

No, I'm not in the US but in Central Europe. It works to me. I guess every country has different settings and restrictions.

it's a beautiful song, Michael's unreleased recording's continue to slay anything that's out there today! can't get enough of Xscape right now, what a perfect start to the album!!

WOW !!

That piano in the start, the MJ'c voice and then the music really kicks in!! Fantastic song - and great production.

I also like this one even more than Chicago !!

Xscape has alreadu provided better songs than I would have thought possible!!

How can a man produce such great music and then not release it? - Such a perfectionist...

I will try not to listen to it until I get the deluxe album lol, but I can not wait! :)

Last edited:
Sounds great to me! :) At the beginning I thought it would be a typical ballad, something like MTS, but it's not, and it's amazing! :D Xscape is gonna be HUGE!

Forgive me my language... **** I love this!!!! So damn happy and upbeat!!

I really like all the 3 songs I've heard from Xscape so far!!

Loving You is so sweet and gentle !! - Genius!!

Back