Loving the Halloween skin-thanks to Gaz

helena22

Proud Member
I noticed the Halloween skin was added, probably over the past few days? I'm diggin the look bigtime. Big thanks to Gaz.

Those who never saw the new skin, why don't you check it out? :) I'm sure some of yall will like it.

I didn't realize that different skins were available. Thanks for the tip.

I noticed it but only because all the other ones are gone. I assume it's meant to be like this with just the halloween one showing over the weekend or is something wrong for me?

I've been using the Halloween skin for a little while now! I love it....BTW, did anyone notice the little bat icons for 'quote' 'mutiquote'...etc.....They look like brown bats with a Teddy Bear head :lol:

I didn't realize that different skins were available. Thanks for the tip.

There are usually 6 or 7 different skins that you can change too, I personally usually use "The Keepers Of The Legacy" one as it blends in nicely with the colour I have made my profile.

You can change them by going to the very bottom of any page of the forum and on the left hand side you'll see a box with a drop down arrow, click that arrow and the skins will show and you can then change the theme of the forum.

Logan, you aren't the only one I thought that @ 1st as well cause my theme was automatically on the "Halloween" theme instead of the normal theme I use, I'd say Gaz had made it this way until Halloween is over and then the list that's usually available will be put up once again.

I've been using the Halloween skin for a little while now! I love it....BTW, did anyone notice the little bat icons for 'quote' 'mutiquote'...etc.....They look like brown bats with a Teddy Bear head :lol:

actually I just only noticed that now that you've pointed that out, I think its kind of cute they make me wanna hug them :lmao:

I do love it, but I have to admit that I was a bit freaked out when, all of a sudden, my old skin (the black MJ one with the sparkles or something) was replaced by the white multi-MJ "default" skin. White backgrounds hurt my eyes, so I was like "whoa, what happened?!" D=

Then I saw the Halloween skin, which, thank goodness, is black. I am loving the little bats too. :3

Good job, Gaz! :)

^^ When I change my skin tomorrow, it's gonna be a big shock..I've had this Halloween skin for about a week now...:bugeyed

actually I just only noticed that now that you've pointed that out, I think its kind of cute they make me wanna hug them :lmao:

IKR?? Their wings are spread out..I wanna hug them too! :lmao:

Yeah they do, they're soo cute and funny :lol: If it weren't for this thread, i wouldn't have changed it, so thanks so much Helena :) Also them pumpkins for all the different sections of the forum are funny and them hats for last post are funky as can be.

Love it, love it so much. THX GAZ.

Can't wait for the Christmas one :p

I noticed it but only because all the other ones are gone. I assume it's meant to be like this with just the halloween one showing over the weekend or is something wrong for me?
yeah, what happened to the other skins? :unsure: i was using the pink one

but the halloween skin looks nice too :)

BTW, did anyone notice the little bat icons for 'quote' 'mutiquote'...etc.....They look like brown bats with a Teddy Bear head :lol:

YES!!! My favorite part and my thoughts exactly! Omigosh, I loved this skin SO much. I was really really sad when it disappeared yesterday. :( LoL. *Sighs* Hope to see it again next year. :bye:

Back