Love this review..

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Michael Jackson – This Is It Movie Review

I remember watching newscasters declare that Michael Jackson was coming back for his final tour. As if that wasn’t weird enough, they also announced the tickets had been sold out in hours!

Last I’d heard of MJ, he was dancing on top of a car in his PJ’s, outside of court. We all remember those nasty child molestation rumors, the insane plastic surgeries, the reporters let into his never land ranch only to come out and portray MJ as a mad man. So naturally, when I heard he was going on a tour, I was a bit flabbergasted. In my mind, this person was so fragile he could barely stand up. I thought his children were miserable, that he was a sick pedophile with a nose that’s barely there.

When MJ passed away, I think people’s views changed. We saw how crushed his children were, and Paris won us all over at his memorial service. We all remembered the good old songs, the insane dance talent, a body that moved like no other and a voice that reached insane heights.

rehearsals2 Michael Jackson This Is It Movie Review

Last week I went to the premiere of “This is it“, and I felt like I was getting to know a person for the first time. The movie revealed a strong, persistent star, with an impeccable voice and a desire for perfection. His dance moves were still there, and the young back-up dancers were no match to his abilities at the age of 50.

The movie revealed a gentle soul. A person, who was unquestionably the king of pop, yet has the mannerisms of a normal human being. A person who was truly passionate about the world, the environment, animals, children – and in the most honest and pure way possible.

The show itself would’ve been the concert of a lifetime. The production was so elaborate and detailed; with stunning choreography, video art, unbelievably talented musicians and more.

After the movie release, critics started saying that “this isn’t really it“, meaning that the movie was edited and any scenes portraying Michael in negative light were left on the cutting room floor. It doesn’t bother me. Sure, he had his ups and downs, but this movie made me see that we lost a true legend. We lost the greatest concert of all times. We lost a gentle spirit and a true advocate for the world. In the pop days of Britney Spears where nothing is real, it’s refreshing to actually believe a singer asking “what about us” and asking us to “heal the world”. Truly moving.

For me, this was it, something bigger than life. A great loss for the world, a remarkable talent that was overshadowed by rumors and controversy made up by gold diggers and the media.

I recommend you all go out to see the movie, and fall inlove all over again with the man you once knew and loved. He was still the same person. May he rest in peace?

http://www.bloginity.com/entertainment/tv-film/michael-jackson-this-is-was-review/5527/

Michael Jackson – This Is It Movie Review

I remember watching newscasters declare that Michael Jackson was coming back for his final tour. As if that wasn’t weird enough, they also announced the tickets had been sold out in hours!

Last I’d heard of MJ, he was dancing on top of a car in his PJ’s, outside of court. We all remember those nasty child molestation rumors, the insane plastic surgeries, the reporters let into his never land ranch only to come out and portray MJ as a mad man. So naturally, when I heard he was going on a tour, I was a bit flabbergasted. In my mind, this person was so fragile he could barely stand up. I thought his children were miserable, that he was a sick pedophile with a nose that’s barely there.

When MJ passed away, I think people’s views changed. We saw how crushed his children were, and Paris won us all over at his memorial service. We all remembered the good old songs, the insane dance talent, a body that moved like no other and a voice that reached insane heights.

rehearsals2 Michael Jackson This Is It Movie Review

Last week I went to the premiere of “This is it“, and I felt like I was getting to know a person for the first time. The movie revealed a strong, persistent star, with an impeccable voice and a desire for perfection. His dance moves were still there, and the young back-up dancers were no match to his abilities at the age of 50.

The movie revealed a gentle soul. A person, who was unquestionably the king of pop, yet has the mannerisms of a normal human being. A person who was truly passionate about the world, the environment, animals, children – and in the most honest and pure way possible.

The show itself would’ve been the concert of a lifetime. The production was so elaborate and detailed; with stunning choreography, video art, unbelievably talented musicians and more.

After the movie release, critics started saying that “this isn’t really it“, meaning that the movie was edited and any scenes portraying Michael in negative light were left on the cutting room floor. It doesn’t bother me. Sure, he had his ups and downs, but this movie made me see that we lost a true legend. We lost the greatest concert of all times. We lost a gentle spirit and a true advocate for the world. In the pop days of Britney Spears where nothing is real, it’s refreshing to actually believe a singer asking “what about us” and asking us to “heal the world”. Truly moving.

For me, this was it, something bigger than life. A great loss for the world, a remarkable talent that was overshadowed by rumors and controversy made up by gold diggers and the media.

I recommend you all go out to see the movie, and fall inlove all over again with the man you once knew and loved. He was still the same person. May he rest in peace?

http://www.bloginity.com/entertainment/tv-film/michael-jackson-this-is-was-review/5527/

wow, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

"Sure, he had his ups and downs, but this movie made me see that we lost a true legend. We lost the greatest concert of all times. We lost a gentle spirit and a true advocate for the world. In the pop days of Britney Spears where nothing is real, it’s refreshing to actually believe a singer asking “what about us” and asking us to “heal the world”. Truly moving.

For me, this was it, something bigger than life. A great loss for the world, a remarkable talent that was overshadowed by rumors and controversy made up by gold diggers and the media".

EXACTLY!! People are seeing what most of us fans knew the whole time.

Back