Looking for Michael Jackson's birthmates

Moulin Rouge

Proud Member
http://www.nwitimes.com/entertainment/music/article_df4fcf32-02b7-51ef-ad68-7316c2787cd4.html

Did you come into the world the same day as the King of Pop? Or more specifically, where you born at Gary's Mercy Hospital on Aug. 29, 1958?

Fluid Productions, producers of the MJFanvention 2010, is searching for 12 people who were born the same day and in the same hospital as Michael Jackson. Jackson's birthmates will be honored during the MJFanvention, scheduled Aug. 26 to 29, at the Radisson Hotel and Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville.

The 12 individuals sought who were also born with Jackson are:

• Baby Boy Kelly, born to Mr. and Mrs. James Kelly, who resided at 2436 Pennsylvania

• Baby Girl Aldridge, born to Mr. and Mrs. Roy Aldridge, who resided at 3600 West 48th Place

• Baby Girl Klaker, born to Mr. and Mrs. Edmund Klaker, who resided at 1209 East 36th Place

• Baby Boy Hein, born to Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Hein, who resided at RR2, Box 317, Crown Point

• Baby Girl Dickerson, born to Mr. and Mrs. Paul Dickerson, who resided at 813 Club Crest

• Baby Girl Fieth, born to Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Fieth, who resided at 1314 East 6th Avenue

• Baby Boy Damjanovic, born to Mr. and Mrs. Radovan Damjanovic, who resided at 724 Connecticut

• Baby Boy Hamer, born to Mr. and Mrs. David Hamer, who resided at 2405 Buchanan

• Baby Girl Smith, born to Mr. and Mrs. Willie Smith, who resided at 2757 Monroe

• Baby Boy Morris, born to Mr. and Mrs. Issac Morris, who resided at 2600 Johnson

• Baby Girl Artis, born to Mr. and Mrs. Orsten Artis, who resided at 1717 Adams

• Baby Girl Smith, born to Mr. and Mrs. Lucius Smith, who resided at 1625 Jackson

These individuals or people who know the whereabouts of the King of Pop's birthmates should contact Fluid Productions CEO Renae Brantley at (219) 980-0346.

Individuals who fit the criteria must provide an original or official copy of his/her birth certificate. Jackson's official birthmates will then be celebrated guests at the MJFanvention. They'll receive a weekend pass for the festivities as well as a birthday gift basket.

Wow! :eek: That's cool. :wild: I hope the gifts basket is filled with items from Michael. :wild:

The 12 individuals sought who were also born with Jackson are:

• Baby Boy Kelly, born to Mr. and Mrs. James Kelly, who resided at 2436 Pennsylvania

• Baby Girl Aldridge, born to Mr. and Mrs. Roy Aldridge, who resided at 3600 West 48th Place

• Baby Girl Klaker, born to Mr. and Mrs. Edmund Klaker, who resided at 1209 East 36th Place

• Baby Boy Hein, born to Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Hein, who resided at RR2, Box 317, Crown Point

• Baby Girl Dickerson, born to Mr. and Mrs. Paul Dickerson, who resided at 813 Club Crest

• Baby Girl Fieth, born to Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Fieth, who resided at 1314 East 6th Avenue

• Baby Boy Damjanovic, born to Mr. and Mrs. Radovan Damjanovic, who resided at 724 Connecticut

• Baby Boy Hamer, born to Mr. and Mrs. David Hamer, who resided at 2405 Buchanan

• Baby Girl Smith, born to Mr. and Mrs. Willie Smith, who resided at 2757 Monroe

• Baby Boy Morris, born to Mr. and Mrs. Issac Morris, who resided at 2600 Johnson

• Baby Girl Artis, born to Mr. and Mrs. Orsten Artis, who resided at 1717 Adams

• Baby Girl Smith, born to Mr. and Mrs. Lucius Smith, who resided at 1625 Jackson
And will these people are fans of MJ? :unsure:

Wow! :eek: That's cool. :wild: I hope the gifts basket is filled with items from Michael. :wild:

And will these people are fans of MJ? :unsure:

I have a feeling that maybe a few but not all will be unless, they are confirmed to be fans.

And that if a few of them are still with us. Because there may be a couple of deceased in that list.

OMG, that's such a lovely idea. Even if you only get a couple to appear. Imagine standing in front of a person, who was in the same building as baby Michael! On the same day!!

Maybe even in the same room!!!

So basicly they would have met the KoP to be :smilerolleyes:...

I have a feeling that maybe a few but not all will be unless, they are confirmed to be fans.

And that if a few of them are still with us. Because there may be a couple of deceased in that list.
Yes.....

OMG, that's such a lovely idea. Even if you only get a couple to appear. Imagine standing in front of a person, who was in the same building as baby Michael! On the same day!!

Maybe even in the same room!!!

So basicly they would have met the KoP to be :smilerolleyes:...
Exciting! Somehow these people were very close of baby Michael. :wild: :wub:

:lol: Thats a really cool idea... I dont know why I find it funny though. But I guess when people dont have anything left to Honor Michael with, they do the next best thing. :lol:

Michael is the first to start everything... :D

But in all seriousness... I hope we see them... What if they find a person that was born the same day, time, second and in the same Hospital... Now thats Wicked! maybe the same name too...lol...but I dont think that would happen(The name part)! :D

Thankyou for sharing... its...cute... :D

L.o.v.e..
Romi

Last edited:
Back