Looking back as 2009 is coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memefan

Proud Member
This is a resume of the year from HDD:

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news07879m01

MICHAEL JACKSON: The King of Pop reclaimed his crown after his death, towering over the year in music. The surreal saga began in March, when Jackson, mired in debt, accepted AEG Live’s proposal that he perform 50 shows at London’s O2 Arena, as handicappers placed odds on how many of the shows he’d actually do, or whether he’d show up at all. These questions continued during the ensuing weeks of elaborate rehearsals, right up to the afternoon of June 25, with the shocking news of

:(

This year started SO great and ended in disaster.

...Well for a lot of us the year ended in June, for me anyway. There was nothing left to look forward to.

MJ announced the concerts in March and passed in June, that was just 3 months..so really the year began great, quickly turned disasterous...then faded away.

Wow 29 million in half a year. That's unbelievable. :boohoo:

:(

This year started SO great and ended in disaster.
Yeah, I had such high hopes for this year but then, one by one, all my plans just fell apart and.. :no: Probably the worst year of my life.

This year I had one of my happiest days of my life when I got my TII tickets for the 22nd to see MJ for the first time.
Then I had one of my saddest days of my life on June 25th.........:(:(:no:

To sum up this year. Awful. Everything went wrong and Michael's passing capitalised on all that. The paper at work had a 2009 in pictures supplement and Michael was on that back. The only thing that made me smile when seeing that was that they referred to all the other celebrities that passed as actors, musicians, etc. Michael they didn't call him a musician or dancer. They called him Michael Jackson, King of Pop.

Started as one of the best years but it came out the worst of all!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back