Looking at the last photos

svart09

Proud Member
I can't help wondering about his yellow nails .... that might be a sign of serious lack of vitamin E .... because his lack of food? I mean ... it might not be that serious but a good sign that something isn't right. Takes a very long time and serious lack of something to make that physical shown... ...

Wasn't it something to do with lupus or vitiligo? Not sure, but I think we've discussed this..

Oooh ... I'm sorry .... I'm new here so I'm lost on what's been on thread here already..

Oh no that's OK, I was just saying that in case someone else remembers better than me. Welcome to the board :)

Thanks Gwyneira:)
you seems to be like a really big family here and this board has helpt me alot with my grief. Which still is very strong.. I can still cry a hole day ...Your words are really a comfort.. A day like this a feel like we can through this :D

Thanks for being there..

hugs!

I've never noticed this, but i remember how excited i was when he was doing that press conference. I watched it on Youtube, and it showd this bit before he went onto the stage and he did this fantastic strut towards the stage from backstage from his car and i just felt this huge surge of confidence in him.
It's unfortunate how it all ended out though :(

All this talk about him not wanna do these shows? I think he'd love to. Nobody forced him in any way.. he loved being on stage.. although ... i think the money aspect may have blinded some of his staff..

Lupus can cause water retention which could affect the way his nails look.

Back