Look What I Found...

Stargirl

Proud Member
2nvgwlz.gif

I was surfing the net and came across this pic...

no the guy in the middle is not an MJ impersonater but actually considered one of the biggest superstars of 'Bollywood'. His name is Shah Rukh Khan.

I will not post the article as it is mean but the picture is a lil cool so I thought I'd share.
What do you guys think?

( I think Michael looks much better :p ) hehe

Wasnt this the dude that people said played michael at the press conferance?

2nvgwlz.gif

I was surfing the net and came across this pic...

no the guy in the middle is not an MJ impersonater but actually considered one of the biggest superstars of 'Bollywood'. His name is Shah Rukh Khan.

I will not post the article as it is mean but the picture is a lil cool so I thought I'd share.
What do you guys think?

( I think Michael looks much better :p ) hehe

oh yea Michael looks a LOT better :lol:

Mike definitley looks better. I actually used to really like Shahruk Khan and then I saw an interview of his in which he dissed Michael and that was it for me. In one of the music and dance sequences of his lates movie Shahruk is wearing a black fadora and a single glove. There were a lot of articles stating that he was trying to look like Michael.

Mike definitley looks better. I actually used to really like Shahruk Khan and then I saw an interview of his in which he dissed Michael and that was it for me. In one of the music and dance sequences of his lates movie Shahruk is wearing a black fadora and a single glove. There were a lot of articles stating that he was trying to look like Michael.

wtf? he dissed michael!?

what a fucking asswhole! i never liked him he is mean and nasty.
is that video on youtube or whatever?? if so, may i plz see a link...?

and omg... duh he's trying to copy him. rude nut.
which movie / dance sequence was it? -.^

Hmm, that's interesting. I knew SRK had changed his look recent years, but I never thought it was MJ-based. Still don't. He's just trying to find that "cool" factor since his popularity has waned a little - and I'm not sure he has since that look ain't working so much on him :wtf:. I really don't know what he said about MJ, but I'm a fan of Shah Rukh's. Even if what he said might've been uncool, I can't say I'm really surprised. It's been said by many people that he's an arrogant prick (phenomenally good actor though).

Really? Do you know what song and movie this was? Is it on YouTube?

But besides Shah Rukh, there are plenty of fans of MJ from Bollywood. Hrithik Roshan got to meet MJ last year, and then there's the Prabhu Deva from 'Tollywood' (? I think) whose moves are very MJ and supposedly even got to dance at one of MJ's concerts. This was actually a recent find of mine (that apparently swept the Internet 2 years ago :dntknw: oh well):

If anything, Deva's ripped MJ's style. Made it his own, but still ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50SWakGa3ZM

> haha too good!!
just look at the Michael bit... the guy made it so it looks exactly like he's saying it! some amazing talent!!

LOL That vid was well edited. MJ definitely looked cooler, even if the comparison is a little random.

Sorry, went a little O/T, but I thought if we'd venture into Bollywood territory that I'd throw in some positive MJ influence to go against any mean comparisons that silly tabloid people might make. (Besides, whatever they say Mike's looking good! :D)

^
:yes: good post
And ur right about srk being an "arrogant prick" but "phenominally good actor".
Still I don't really like him :p

And about Hrithik Roshan and Prabhu Deva yh they both cop MJ's style - the latter muuuuch more.
Wish there was a vid with either of them talking about MJ or even some interview :yes:

Back