look what happen to me

rockstar

Proud Member
look what happen to my right foot on the weekend it got so bad that i can't wear my shoe :yes: :cry: and i'm having hard time walking too :( :cry:

here is picture of it

rightfootnogood003.jpg

you know when you buy new shoes it takes along time to relax your foot right but i get whats the word i can't spell it :thinking:
this year it got bad very bad so my mother call my doctor today so i have to go and see her at 4:44pm :yes:
it'll hurt like HELL :yes: :cry:

Ouch! It looks really painful. :( I hope it gets better soon. :)

:yes: Louise it's so painfull hurt like HELL hurt to walk on it too i can't wear my shoe on that front :no: :cry:
so what can i do cause i can't wear mt shoe cause i'm going this afternoon to see my doctor :yes: :cry:

ohhh I so feel for you, all during high school up until a year or two ago I ALWAYS wore heels. My feet were always so messed up! Have you soaked them in a bowl of hot water and epsom salt? If not, try that, it will release some of the pain. When you go to the dr.'s try wearing flips flops or to heck with it and wear slippers haha.

hi all :waving: i wear my dad flips flops

i just got back from the doctor she told me that i can't walk on it or touch it i have Infections in my foot and to relax my foot til heals :yes: but i have fever too :yes: :( and i have ear Infections too

also she whats to see me on this wednesday too about my papers about my influenza :yes:

hey i'm getting well and healing too but not healing very fast :no: :cry:

when the froum was down that week of friday i what to the hospity and the ER Doctor was very nice very friendly too he told me that he woke up one day and he didn't know why? he become doctor it was so funny how he say it :lol:

but he cute off my blister :yes: and i didn't feel a thing at all cause my feet was dead :yes:
so they give me two different pills to take and the doctor say to me that i can't get anything that had dairy :yes: :( and the truth on that my tummy was so happy that i was happy too o.k i think it was the tyroly three :lol: but really is the dariy that did that to me :lol:

but here is new pictures of my feet looks like it still getting better but to me doesn't :thinking so what do you think of that :)

oohmyfootbooks001.jpg
oohmyfootbooks002.jpg

Back