Look at what i just bought.

This music store was moving to a new building, and i saw a big MJ stand/standee in the empty building a week ago. So last week i went to the new building and asked them what was gonna happen to it, cause if they didn't use it, i'd love to take it. They weren't planning on throwing it away, but i neither was gonna get it for free. So i made a bid on it, and soon i received a email that i could come pick it up.

I noticed that the head was alittle damaged, but it turned out they had two stand's, a smaller on, so i got that one with it, for the same price as we agreed on. Here it is! It's from the Bad tour, so yeah..the golden era if you ask me!!!!!

20111126134012.jpg

Awesome find! You got a smaller Blood on the Dance Floor cut out as well :)

Awesome find! You got a smaller Blood on the Dance Floor cut out as well :)

Yep, he said 'look around alittle, maybe there's more of Michael', and i saw this. And because the BAD tour one was alittle damaged on the head, he said i could take this one with it. I'm super happy and this one is gonna get a great place in my living room, both of them. It would be awesome to place the Hot Toys figurines next to it...but i don't know it that would work.

wow that is wonderful..I am so happy for you..:) I hope you enjoy them..

Back