London weather in September

wendy2004

Proud Member
Any Londoners have any tips about the weather around that time? Rainy season? Slightly chilly? Still warm?

Also, anyone know how cold the O2 arena is on a full night? Do they keep it icy in there or does it get kinda warm with a full house?

I'm trying to get an idea on what sort of things I should pack? The plan is to be there for a week and may need larger luggage if I have to pack a heavy coat or wooly things?

Thanks to all in advance for any input. :flowers:

English weather - Completely Unpredictable

:lol:

Got that right, Just remember to bring jumpers and a coat and an umbrella because more likely than not you'll need at least one of them. LOL!

But this is the average temperatures for the UK.

clim.gif

So it looks like it will be mid 60's, I'm still bringing a jacket just in case :)

so i cud where my short sleeves and show of the guns lol...well of course its gonna be july lol

Thanks to all for the infos. :flowers: So I guess this means I should pack a little of everything to cover all possibilities.

*adds larger luggage to my shopping list*

I guess it would be better for everyone NOT to rain:punk: but if it's rainning, then I guess MJ would be wet *wishes*... like in Stranger in Moscow making of:wild:

Giving, the arena is closed overhead so even if it rains we'll be okay inside. Standing outside waiting to get in could be a problem tho. Better add rain poncho to our packing list. lol

Good at least It won't get to HOT HOT like 80's to 100's like it do in the usa.
I can deal with a little rain....errr does it rain really hard and get cold?? Hope not. lol

:lol:

Got that right, Just remember to bring jumpers and a coat and an umbrella because more likely than not you'll need at least one of them. LOL!

But this is the average temperatures for the UK.

clim.gif

so...that means it never snows in london. lol..how ironic. :lol:

Back