London to Windsor Bike Ride - In aid of Starlight Children's Foundation

thrillerchild

Proud Member
banner2gl.png

Good mornning everyone :) I am finally able to take part in my first charity bike ride since the London to Paris Bike Ride which finished on Michael's anniversary in 2011!

7F3E07AE-3B4E-4BD3-AF3E-ABDFC22A540D-4672-00000404CF0B0272.jpg

I will be taking part in this years London to Windsor Bike Ride. It will be a 55-mile ride from Richmond Green in London and finish at Alexandra Gardens in Windsor, not far from Windsor Castle ;)

For this ride I will be raising money for the UK based arm of Starlight Children's Foundation which MJJC officially supports :yes: Starlight brightens the lives of seriously and terminally ill children by wish granting and also by providing fun, entertainment, laughter and distraction for children in every children’s hospital ward and hospice throughout the United Kingdom. They have even provided me with my very own cycling jersey (see above!) :D

If anyone is willing to donate I have made a sponsorship page on Startlight's website below. I have also created a sponsorship page on JustGiving in case anyone has difficulty donating through Starlight's website:

Sponsorship page on Starlight's website.

Alternative/backup sponsorship page

My training starts now so it's all go!

:clap:Go Thrillerchild! :clap:

Hmmm I did not recieve an e-mail and my donation isn't showing under the "Raised" total... does it take some time to go through?

Lark

Last edited:
:clapping: :dancin: :clap: So proud of you little brother :heart: we are with you every mile and step of the way :agree:
just look over your shoulder honey :clapping: :dancin: :clap:

[YOUTUBE]Cy_OPeN869U[/YOUTUBE]

Best of Joy

I am your joy your best of joy
I am the moonlight you are the spring
Our lives a sacred thing
You'll know i always will love you
I am forever
I am the one who came when you fell down
I was the only one around
When things would hurt you
I am forever
Wasn't it i who said that you are free
When if it seem so hard to be
And things would hurt you

I am forever, i am forever
We are forever, we are forever
I am your friend through thick and thin
We need eachother we'll never part
Our love is from the heart
We never say i don't need you
We are forever
I am the one who said that you are free
When if it seem so hard to be
And nothing would cheer you
I am forever
Wasn't it i who carried you around
When all the walls came tumbling down
When things would hurt ya'

I am forever, i am forever
We are forever, we are forever
You are the sun that lights up the sky
When things are shady
Let go and then we do get back
I was the only one around
When things would hurt ya'
We are forever, i am forever
We are forever, i am forever
We are forever
We are forever
We are forever
We are forever
I am forever
I am forever
We are forever
We are forever
I am forever

:wild::woohoo::ciao:

Last edited:
Wonderful project! :clap:

So COOL, Thrillerchild :angel:

I've tweeted and FB'd it too. :cheeky:

*Bumping* this thread!

Still only at the £15 stage at the moment which is dramatically below what I would like to be at at this point :(

So please please please dig deep people! :D

Every little bit counts! For me, $25 is even less in pounds. But bit by bit we can make the goal!

If you can spend three dollars on a rose for Michael, you can spend the same to support this project!

Lark

Last edited:
I would like to donate to your project Thrillerchild :ciao:
but my ONLY :unsure: is does 'Starlight' have a PAYPAL option cause I couldn't spot it?

It's the ONLY way for me to DONATE :blush:

I would like to donate to your project Thrillerchild :ciao:
but my ONLY :unsure: is does 'Starlight' have a PAYPAL option cause I couldn't spot it?

It's the ONLY way for me to DONATE :blush:

You can donate through the alternative page (see first post) I made up through JustGiving who do have a paypal option I think Daryll :)

You can donate through the alternative page (see first post) I made up through JustGiving who do have a paypal option I think Daryll :)

Yep, JustGiving had the Paypal option so I dug deep :cheeky:

Have a save trip, Thrillerchild

It's your time to shine :angel:

Daz.

Thank you so much for the support and donations everyone! :D It means the world to me! :)L.O.V.E.

Well done indeed, good job. xx Tea with the Queen and then home?

Thank you so much for the support and donations everyone! :D It means the world to me! :)L.O.V.E.

Oh my goodness Stephen. Congratulations!!! I'm sorry I haven't been here too much lately. It's been so unbelievably busy, I can't catch a breath. Enough about me.

Can we still donate for you? I know the ride is over. Thank you for what you did for Starlight and Michael. Please let me know.

Congrads Stephen! No small feat what you've done here. I've always admired your charity biking! Well done, Mate. :bow:

Back