lol INTRO TO MICHAEL'S WORKING DAY AND NIGHT DEMO!!!!

mizzneneluvzmj

Proud Member
I just got that cd today and a bonus feature included the demo of working day and night and the intro had me cracking up!!! You hear randy? I guess go
"michael turn my earphones down!"

then you hear janet go
"he's trying randy!"

then you hear a random"shut up"

which was michael lol so cute and funny have any of you heard it?

LOL I have the same cd (Off the Wall special edition) and I had to go get it out and listen to it again when I saw this. It's freakin hilarious!

Love the conversation. To this day Mike, Janet, and Randy would crack up listening to the demo and thinkin of the good ol times. Oh didn't know it was Mike who said "Shut up!" How sweet the family members work together and create musical magic! I also love the "I wanna The Bee Gees hear this shit" line off the Shake Your Body demo. Dunno who said that. Maybe Jackie or Tito or Marlon?

yeah, that was really cute, and funny!!! lol..........
ok-I'm gonna go listen to it again~!!!

Yeah, the demos are my favorites on otw. I love handmade music. MJ is like a cook adding all ingredients himself. It's not like simply opening a package instant meal.

Yeah, the demos are my favorites on otw. I love handmade music. MJ is like a cook adding all ingredients himself. It's not like simply opening a package instant meal.
I know what you mean....live instrumentation=:wub:

And yeah, I love the surprise song, lol

Yeah i have that CD to.. it cracked me up lol!!!they are funny :lol:
I :wub: his song Girlfriend!

Yeah i have that CD to.. it cracked me up lol!!!they are funny :lol:
I :wub: his song Girlfriend!
yeah, he sounds so beautiful and the harmonies on the "yeaaaahhhh" part are so pretty :yes:

Love the conversation. To this day Mike, Janet, and Randy would crack up listening to the demo and thinkin of the good ol times. Oh didn't know it was Mike who said "Shut up!" How sweet the family members work together and create musical magic! I also love the "I wanna The Bee Gees hear this shit" line off the Shake Your Body demo. Dunno who said that. Maybe Jackie or Tito or Marlon?

I read somewhere that it was Jackie who said it

Is thhe Shake Your Body Demo the same as the one on the boxset that was released a few years ago...?I can't remember the name of it but the one I got is white with a gold silohoutte(sp?) of Michael....

Wait, why was Randy and Janet there?

Back