Lloyd - 'Dedication to my ex' song sounds so much like MJ

bobmoo79

Proud Member
I heard this new song on BBC Radio1 this week by Lloyd called 'Dedication To My Ex' and thought the guy sounded so much like MJ at times and decided to look him up.

This is his single:

EDIT: Just realised I uploaded the explicit version. In case their are young (or easily offended) ears here I've replaced it with the clean version.

Last edited:
Hey Bobmoo, I'm going to move this to Michaelmania.

Thanks for posting.

And yes, Lloyd does sound like MJ (well similar to him) sometimes. Especially when he is not being too nasally. LOL! :)

omg! i thought the exact same thing. i dont know if his voice sounds mj but the whole sound of the song and the little ad libs like 'yeah, yeah yeah' and the 'i miss ya girl' reminds me so much of mj's mannerisms in the J5
def my fave song on the radio right now!

He sounds nothing like Michael, no way!!!:no:

If you ask me whom he sounds more like Chris Rea or Michael of course I would say Michael otherwise is nothing like Michael, sorry.

Lol! Yes, there are some parts in the song that kinda sound like MJ.
BTW, I like LLoyd. :)

If you ask me whom he sounds more like Chris Rea or Michael of course I would say Michael otherwise is nothing like Michael, sorry.

Huh? :mello:

LOL, sounds like a mix between a young MJ, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber with effects on the voice.

Haha, a little yes.... there's this singer, Irfan Makki, who sounds so much like Michael in some sungs. He's a muslim singer who have really nice songs, it's usally him (or Zain Bhikha) who sing all those song on youtube that people say are Michael Jackson, you know... those they use to try to keep this whole lie the Sun made up about Mj converting to Islam alive. Any that's not the thing here, but yea... listen to him if you want to hear someone who really sounds like Michael.

Back