Liza Minnelli & MJ

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview with Liza Minnelli
Aired October 5, 2010 - 21:00 ET

KING: And it's also been over a year since your good friend Michael Jackson died.

MINNELLI: Yes.

KING: You were on this show in June of 2009 to talk about him.

MINNELLI: Yes.

KING: What do you miss about him most?

MINNELLI: His energy and his commitment to friendship. I just miss him.

KING: In other words, if he was your friend, he was your friend.

MINNELLI: Yeah. And what all these other people say, I -- I didn't see a hint of that. Nothing.

KING: No.

MINNELLI: And I'm pretty bright, you know?

KING: No kidding. You know, last year, you predicted, this is what you said, all hell would break loose when the autopsy was made public.

MINNELLI: Uh-huh.

KING: What'd you think -- you were probably right.

MINNELLI: Yes, of course.

KING: Open all over.

MINNELLI: Because everybody was going to look into it. And you know, I had just found out. So I was, you know, thrown for a loop. But he was taking stuff for his legs and his knee -- he was, you know, he was broken down as I was, but I ain't planning on dying.

KING: Boy, what a shock.

MINNELLI: Yes, I know. I know.

KING: Do you see any parallels at all between your mother and Michael? I mean, both were addicts of a kind, right?

MINNELLI: Uh-huh. Uh-huh.

KING: They would have loved each other.

MINNELLI: Yeah. There's that. And they both loved me.

KING: Yes.

MINNELLI: You can't get better than that.

KING: No, you can't. You know, we were looking at your old shows the other day of you and your mom.

MINNELLI: Really?

I havent heard anything about Michael having bad legs and knees. I dont think he'd be on the floor on his knees and on his back kicking his legs in the air if that were true.

Where has she got that from?

Did those two nuts even read the autopsy? Propofol is an anesthetic not a pain reliever legs in pain

I havent heard anything about Michael having bad legs and knees. I dont think he'd be on the floor on his knees and on his back kicking his legs in the air if that were true.

Where has she got that from?

Insane.. Liza probably had a couple of drinks before that interview.

mj had very few close friends imo and loads of ppl who claimed to be but as can be seen in the stupid statements she made she infact knew jack shit about mj and probably last saw him when she married guest.

mj had very few close friends imo and loads of ppl who claimed to be but as can be seen in the stupid statements she made she infact knew jack shit about mj and probably last saw him when she married guest.

I wouldn't be surprised elusive.. you are so right.. Not one mention of how he died and what he died from, but she throws some stuff in there about leg and knee pain WTF????? I hope folks saw that and asked what the hell is she smoking??? Anyone that can read or see the news knows what MJ died from and that his Doctor is charged with his death. Liza's comments about knee and leg pain is just ridiculous.

Back