Liz Taylor had collapsed yesterday on hearing the news

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Screen legend Dame Elizabeth Taylor reportedly sparked a medical emergency of her own on Thursday when she collapsed in her Hollywood home after hearing about the tragic death of her longtime friend Michael Jackson.
The Thriller hitmaker passed away after suffering a cardiac arrest at the age of 50.
A representative for Taylor, who coined the phrase King of Pop as she presented him with an award in 1989, claimed the Oscar-winner was "too devastated" to comment on the superstar's death in the hours following the shocking news.
But it's now emerged the actress, 77, is recovering from her own health scare, which prompted her personal physician to make a late visit to her home on Thursday.
According to In Touch magazine, Taylor was preparing to dash to UCLA Medical Center in California to be by Jackson's bedside when she was told of his untimely demise.
A source says, "Liz was getting dressed when the second call came that Michael had died, and she collapsed. Liz is in a state of shock."
"She and Michael had their ups and downs, but she never stopped loving him. Now, she’s grief-stricken beyond words."

http://www.newschannel34.com/entert...of-Jacksons-death/ul2Cx1BIZ0mw-Ph8JaO6VA.cspx

God help us all! I keep trying to understand this but it so hard. How do you let go. How do you believe mentally that he really gone never to return here on earth. Never got the chance to grace his awesome presence and never will.

Poor Elizabeth. She was a great, great friend to Michael. It must be so hard for Michael's older friends, who probably never imagined he would go before they did.

I really hope that she okay, all my love goes out to her. Look how much we are all hurting, just imagine how she feels because she was so close to him.

I am not at all surprised. These things can cause such shock to loved ones that i wonder how more people don't suffer fatal harm upon hearing sad news like that.

Poor Elizabeth. She was a great, great friend to Michael. It must be so hard for Michael's older friends, who probably never imagined he would go before they did.

I know what you mean, he still had so much more to do...I don't know how to comprehend this.

I can imagine the effect this could have on her. His close friends like David Gest, Lional Richie for example are obviously in such a state of shock they have not talked publicly yet.

This is early days for all of us who loved him so much, I just hope this raw pain will not last too long.

Poor Liz :( I hope she will be okay. Apparently Stevie Wonder was too devastated to even make a comment :(:(

how do u reply im signed in but u cant press the reply button

our love and well wishes go out to Dame Liz... she was a source of strength to Michael whenever he needed it. she gave him his first christmas...i am sending her a supersoaker of her very own to use when she is well :flowers:

get well Mrs. Taylor, we love you !!

i'm in shock, too, my brain refuses to understand it and receive this tragic news :no:

Mrs. Taylor, you're in my Prayers.

Poor Elizabeth. :( I'm worried. She's lost a lot of close friends in the past year or so as well as spending time in the hospital herself. How much more grief can this woman's heart take?

Has anyone got an Update on how Dame Elizabeth is going?
She hasn't updated her twitter so I'm hoping she is resting and doing okay. I've been thinking a lot about her in regards to all of this.

Back