Liz Taylor Engaged with Jason Winters

prettygirlmj

Proud Member
ElizabethTaylorFiance.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor is preparing to wed for the ninth time.

The serial wife and screen icon, 78, recently became engaged to 49-year-old Jason Winters of Sterling Winters Management, according to a report from Us Magazine.

Winters reps such high-powered clients as Janet Jackson, the sister of Taylor’s longtime friend Michael Jackson.

Taylor and Winters have not yet confirmed the news.

“It’s no secret that they’ve been together forever and are in love,” a source tells Us. “It wouldn’t be a surprise if they were engaged. Right now they are keeping it between them.”

Taylor and Winters were spotted three years ago on vacation in Hawaii. British papers reported that she spent one evening “caressing” his face. They have also appeared on red carpets together since then.

Taylor told famed gossip columnist Liz Smith that Winters is “one of the most wonderful men I’ve ever known, that’s why I love him.”

Taylor divorced her last husband, construction worker Larry Fortensky, in 1996 after five years of marriage.

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews....lor-engaged-to-49-year-old-hollywood-manager/

Wow, congrats to Liz! :)
How cute. :flowers:

But the article does say it's not confirmed...yet. ha.

Not confirmed yet but hope it's true. I think Liz and MJ (if they were born at the right time) would have made a great couple. She always felt too old for him. But he was crazy about her anyway
8x2zwl.gif

I hope this is true though. I thought of Michael immediatly.

49 years old? Wow she literally could get any man (she is so beautiful), if I were her I would of been married to Michael Jackson years ago... I sometimes wonder if secretly (when Liz was was in her 40's or 50's and still youthful) if they ever had a pash or more hehe

Elisabeth Taylor is so beautiful even to this day, it's incredible. Whatever makes the lady happy :)

Elizabeth has never been known to go with the accepted and "normal" definition of a relationship. If she's happy and he's happy, irregardless of what society says is "normal", more power to her at this stage in her life.

As long as he's not purposefully using or taking advantage of her, if it suits them both, they're happy with this arrangement, if he's gay or not, whatever-

At this point in her life, and her physical issues, more power to them both.

Sometimes it really is more about the relationship/caring/love than the physical/sexual side of a committment.

As long as she is not being used or taken advantage of for personal gain, I say more power to them.

Elizabeth has never been known to go with the accepted and "normal" definition of a relationship. If she's happy and he's happy, irregardless of what society says is "normal", more power to her at this stage in her life.

As long as he's not purposefully using or taking advantage of her, if it suits them both, they're happy with this arrangement, if he's gay or not, whatever-

At this point in her life, and her physical issues, more power to them both.

Sometimes it really is more about the relationship/caring/love than the physical/sexual side of a committment.

As long as she is not being used or taken advantage of for personal gain, I say more power to them.

totally agree. Congrats Liz! She deserves some real happiness at this stage in her life. She has had so many tragedies- not forgetting loosing our beloved Michael.

I saw this on twitter: DameElizabeth The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren't true. Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart.

Jason is gay. Apparently... So the wedding might be a bit awkward lol

the only thing i can not understand is, why she did not marry michael?!

anyway i love her, and i think she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
and she is the only woman i wouldn't be jelouse to see her as michael's woman.

Back