Living with MJ- Take two

I am watching this documentary right now on Youtube. I had seen it before, of course, but i decided to watch it again. So glad they made this, cause Bashit really effed him over, and that documentary shows it once again.

When you think about it...and seeing that footage of Gavin who Mike took care of, and then think about what that boy actually did to Michael, it's horrible. It's pretty unthinkable how evil the human being can really be...and thus that more special how Mike is still able to apreciate people. It's remarkable how he survived through all this, and now look at him...amazing.

I was just wondering...why isn't Lisa Marie in this documentary? Now i dont know the reason of their divorce, but correct me if i'm wrong...Lisa Marie always did talk in support of Mike when being asked about the allegations, or am i completely wrong here?

I was just kinda wondering about this.

You are sort of wrong because LMP didn't ALWAYS talk in COMPLETE support of him.
She's made some mean comments about him. Not, of course, about the child abuse cases ... that she said that she'd never seen Michael doing anything inappropriate with kids but otherwise she has been rude to him and the idea of their marriage in several ways and interviews.

You are sort of wrong because LMP didn't ALWAYS talk in COMPLETE support of him.
She's made some mean comments about him. Not, of course, about the child abuse cases ... that she said that she'd never seen Michael doing anything inappropriate with kids but otherwise she has been rude to him and the idea of their marriage in several ways and interviews.

Well, maybe you and me both are wrong....on the part about the allegations...cause just now, while i was watching a youtube video (alreaqdy closed the windows down though) a comment said that during one time LMP said she did see unhealthy things going on, at his house...and that she couldn't take it anymore.

Rather weird...cause i remember an video of her with Oprah where she did say it was weird being married to him, but couldn't say anything bad about how he was with children...simply not possible she said...somethign along those lines.

Well, maybe you and me both are wrong....on the part about the allegations...cause just now, while i was watching a youtube video (alreaqdy closed the windows down though) a comment said that during one time LMP said she did see unhealthy things going on, at his house...and that she couldn't take it anymore.

Rather weird...cause i remember an video of her with Oprah where she did say it was weird being married to him, but couldn't say anything bad about how he was with children...simply not possible she said...somethign along those lines.

I think you shouldn't believe a 'comment'.
As much as I don't like LMP it is true she has never, ON RECORD, said anything negative on the child abuse cases. Simply because there really was nothing negative or bad or TRUE about them.

I think you shouldn't believe a 'comment'.
As much as I don't like LMP it is true she has never, ON RECORD, said anything negative on the child abuse cases. Simply because there really was nothing negative or bad or TRUE about them.

Well, i asked on another MJ forum as well, and they told me this.

not true
she said 'she saw things but coudlnt do anything about them'
she was taken outta context she wasnt refering to MJ and children but to MJ and his staff or something like that. The media went beserk with this statement and she issued a statement not much later and clearified what she meant.
it was NOT about MJ and children.

So basically the media did claim it..and thus that person on Youtube thought it was the truth. I hate how the media is always trying to make MJ look bad..no matter what, it's ridiculous.

I know. They are, as simply as it can be summed up, OUT TO GET HIM.
:no:

Well...

2BAD!!!!

LMP is very wishy washy when it comes 2 mike,and dont get me started on that bitch of a mother

LMP is very wishy washy when it comes 2 mike,and dont get me started on that bitch of a mother

some of the comments she shouldn't have said so 'broad' but i do reckon she has her reasons. IMO Michael loved his craft so much that he wasn't 100% with her.. similar stories with alot of people that talented and achieved that much... but i think him having children has helped him alot :)

*i might get slaughtered, but oh well, lol*

I think it was because Lisa wasn't in living with Michael Jackson, and that program is just telling the truth about what happened in it.

Back