Little Michael interviewing his brothers.

^ thank you.. I have been looking for this for so long now.. It used to be on the motown website and I could not find it for a while..

I have asked ppl here where it is, and no responce..

FINALLY.. lol!

I just love hearing what Mike says he likes in girls.. ha ha!!

Last edited:
I loved that!!! Thank you for sharing... awwwwwwwwww so cute this was...Michael when he speaks of the girls he likes...hahah his laughter is so infectious!

Thankyou so much for posting this. i had no idea such interview existed out there. I love hearing the brotherly love each one of them share with another. They all sound so relaxed together, just talking! Thats an interview to keep! It's going on my favorites on YT!

now that I actually listen to it.. This is an EDITED version.. The orig. is longer and MJ mentions more about what he likes about girls.. He says he likes big eyes, big legs, and personality.. They took one part out.. And other parts of the interview as well..
hmm! motown website used to have the full version.

I enjoyed listening to this. It made me smile. The brothers were very patient and cooperative with one another which is wonderful to see when family members do little fun projects together. Their moods were all upbeat and congenial.

Thanks for posting this. :)

These children loved and respected each other. They were well brought up as a result of good parenting. Everybody that knows them say how well mannered they are. MJ to this day is still very respectful. They obviously loved each other. We feel the love from Michael to his fans.

Isn't it a treat how there were no cussing or obscenity in the interview. They just were not like that.

Last edited:
I think it is extremely admirable, Datsymay, and a credit to their parents. And perhaps a little bit due to their temperments...which seem to resemble their mother's so much. She is so calming to be around, is the impression I have. Yes, they are very well-mannered in this interview that was captured here. Makes it very pleasant to listen to.

Last edited:
AWWWW!!!!!!! SO CUTE! "big eyes" lol. this is great! thanks for posting, very interesting and cute!

thanks Day for posting..lovely interview.. you can hear the love and joy thru their voices... really cute

I love this...just sittin' around reminiscing about this and that...great stuff. I like how they're yappin' about girls physicality, typical guys. :smilerolleyes:

These children loved and respected each other. They were well brought up as a result of good parenting. Everybody that knows them say how well mannered they are. MJ to this day is still very respectful. They obviously loved each other. We feel the love from Michael to his fans.

Isn't it a treat how there were no cussing or obscenity in the interview. They just were not like that.

yeah, Datsy...
exactly...

thanks for the link ...it was enjoyable to listen to:)

Back