Little girl getting Michael as a Christmas present (Video)

analogue

Proud Member
[YOUTUBE]CyEFqAturX8&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

This is very cute. I love how she screams and just runs off in excitment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyEFqAturX8&NR=1

This is very cute. I love how she screams and just runs off in excitment
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!! :wub: This little girl is such an Angel.
angel3r.gif

I'm glad her parents and Michael Jackson were able to make her so happy.
THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]CyEFqAturX8&NR=1[/youtube]

aw..how sweet..she was so excited....bless her little heart...

This video really made my day, thanks for posting! It was so beautiful to watch her be so excited over Michael's music. I know he would be so proud to know he made her happy that way, as he always made people happy. That's really the true magic of Michael Jackson--more than the singing, the dancing, the music, is the effect he, and only he, could have on people's hearts.

I had such a bad day today, but this totally made me feel better. ?

Really sweet, i'm thinking back to the times of Thriller and premiere to the black n white video, there has been no one ever that created such happiniess and excitement in us as he did.

hahahaha. so adorable.i swear when i have kids they better be SCREAMING THEIR LUNGS OUT when i give them their first mj cd's or whatever it is in 10yrs
and the laugh of the 2nd kid is so cute!

Awesome video, so wonderful to see. :) Thank you for sharing!!!

PRECIOUS !!!!

Michael .... a true gift to us all ... young & old :)

We are blessed for certain. Thanks for sharing this video ... it made my day ... XX

gotta love this :D but i cant help but to feel disappointed too, based on the title of the thread i actually thought it was a video of michael jumping out of the present box :( i'm not even joking lol.

^^Sorry but i'm laughing so hard thinking of someone imagining Michael Jackson actually popping out of a Christmas present! I'd probably run out of complete fright!

This was sooooo heartwarming to see! Gotta put this on my facebook and show some friends!

Would Michael jump out of the Christmas present the same way he jumps out the stage at the start of a Dangerous tour concert?

Speaking of Christmas i remember reading (Can't remember where sorry) that one Christmas Michael dressed up as Santa for his Kids.

I find it to be very sweet and also very funny. It's like ''Oh wow Santa sure as lost alot of weight''

Back