Listerine Helps with Mouth- and Toe Fungus..& others

BillieJean84

Proud Member
This place is for the commonly unknown natural remedies / use of other products for common stuff:

1. Warm saltwater helps with mouth ulcers. Swish around for 3-5 minutes then rinse.

2.There are some home made recipes for healthy hair lengthening. They are easy and useful. Washing your hair with tea is a common way for hair. Just add some boiled tea to your bathing water, brush your hair and clean. It gives brightness and strength to hair.
hair lengthening: mixture of black seed, sesame and egg yolk. Mix all these and apply to your hair. Then clean hair with warm water. This is a way that can be applied once in a week.
Mixture of black mulberry, egg and sesame oil is a natural way helping to hair growing. Apply this mixture to your hair every other day. Besides all these, it is a well known fact that almond oil is very effective on hair. If preparing all these mixture is difficult for you, just use almond oil. Brush your hair with oil and then clean.

3. Listerine helps with Toe fungus
4. How To Lighten Circles Under Eeyes
Things You'll Need:
  • Potato
  • Cheesecloth
  • Food processor or blender
  • Vegetable peeler
  • Knife

1. Step 1
    Peel the potato.
  2. Step 2
    Slice the potato into manageable pieces and put them into the food processor or blender.
  3. Step 3
    Blend the potato into a fine mash.
  4. Step 4
    Get two golf ball-sized gobs of the potato mash and place them onto squares of cheesecloth.
  5. Step 5
    Wrap the cheesecloth into little bundles that allow the moisture of the potato mash to still be felt from the outside.
  6. Step 6
    Close your eyes, lean your head back and place these bundles on top of your under-eye skin for about 20 minutes. Be sure to keep your eyes closed.
  7. Step 7
    Rinse the residue off of your face and dispose of the unused potato, or just make a little dish of mashed potatoes out of it.
Wesson Corn Oil gets rid of ear mites: few drops of Wesson Corn Oil in your cat's ear. First you massage it in, then you clean it out well with a clean cotton ball. Repeat these steps daily for about three days.

( this thing is not letting me post the link) www.ehow.com

Post your natural remedies here!

uuummm... sorry but wtf ? Its just a thread for like natural remedies stuff.... so what.. I don't quite get it (??)

...if you want to, I will get rid of my whole dam account here lol...ok?

well, i love reading this kinda stuff.

i have one myself.. wash your teeth with baking soda! i know..sounds crazy? at least for me it does, but its suppose to make your teeth white. Marilyn Monroe used to do it..and Oprah admitted to Ellen D. that she only washes her teeth with baking soda! hehe..i never tried it though

well, i love reading this kinda stuff.

i have one myself.. wash your teeth with baking soda! i know..sounds crazy? at least for me it does, but its suppose to make your teeth white. Marilyn Monroe used to do it..and Oprah admitted to Ellen D. that she only washes her teeth with baking soda! hehe..i never tried it though

I might have to do that. But it might leave a badtaste or leave you with drymouth.

Back