List Of All Official MJ releases.

Daniel.San

Proud Member
Hey Guys,

Since Michael's passing I, like so many of you out there, have gone through my MJ collection just reminiscing about the times shared talking about him, watching him, anticipating ANYTHING he is rumoured to do/perform, and i've made the decision that i'd like to collect everything OFFICIAL he's released, so that one day I will be able to pass them onto my own kids.

It's now a matter of knowing whats available and what I should be looking for. I currently own all of his solo albums, and most of the official DVD releases, but these are something i'll keep to watch and experience as they're already a bit frayed and tacky from years of constant abuse (lol).

Is there a list somewhere, that includes all of the major releases he's had? I'm mainly interested in album releases on CD, with things like cassette and vinyl being secondary (i'll pick these up AFTER the CD collection is completed).

I could really go crazy with this and purchased all Invincible colours, all Number Ones covers, all King Of Pop track-lists from around the world. So if theres a thread or some kind of link that shows all of this, it'd be greatly appreciated. :(

Thanks guys...

xx

Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5
ABC
Third Album
Christmas Album
Maybe Tomorrow
Goin' Back To Indiana
Greatest Hits
Got To Be There
Looking Through The Windows
Ben
Skywriter
Music And Me
In Japan!
Get It Together
Dancing Machine
Forever, Michael
Moving Violation
Joyful Jukebox Music
The Jacksons
Goin' Places
The Wiz Soundtrack
Destiny
Boogie
Off The Wall
Triumph
The Jacksons Live
E.T. Storybook
Thriller
Farewell My Summer Love
Victory
We Are The World
Looking Back At Yesterday
Bad
Dangerous
HIStory: Past Present and Future
Blood On The Dancefloor
Invincible
Number Ones
The Ultimate Collection
Thriller 25

Visionary too...
Greatest Hits, HIStory Volume 1 (just 1 disc with hits)

and erm... when I think of some more, I'll post!

Back