Lisa Marie Presley Discussion Thread

"Lisa Marie Presley was one of the most talked about, argued over, dissected And cruelly inspected women in modern American life. The only daughter Of One of the most famous American who ever lived, [...]." –The Ireland edition of Lisa Marie Presley’s memoir summary."

GTwOrFYWEAApXSW
GTwOrGsXcAAZrdp

"Now, Keough has announced a book tour in support of From Here To The Great Unknown, which will see her pay tribute to Lisa Marie Presley. For the tour, she will also be joined by currently unnamed special guests at each of the tour stops.

The tour will take place across six dates in October, with stops in New York, Graceland, St. Louis, Nashville, London and Los Angeles."

@lmpmjjj

“I’m so excited to share my mom now, at her most vulnerable and most honest, and in doing so, I do hope that readers come to love my mom as much as I did.”

Riley Keough

GWU1CrmWkAAcFTx

"Riley Keough’s eclectic acting career – she’s popped up in everything from Magic Mike to Mad Max: Fury Road – can make you forget she’s Elvis Presley’s granddaughter. But she is, and she’s helped complete the memoir of her mother, Elvis’ daughter Lisa Marie Presley. For years, Lisa Marie had been recording anecdotes of her life – visiting her father at Graceland; short-lived marriages to Michael Jackson and Nicholas Cage – on tape. In 2022, just a month before her death aged 54, she asked Keough to compile them into a book. The result is a deeply revealing and personal look at one of America’s most famous and tragic families."

Back