Lisa Its Your Birthday, Original Simpson's Recording :)

awwwww....omg, could I love this man anymore!? :wub: thanks for sharing!

Awesome I never heard this in such great quality before!

You guys have seriously NEVER heard it? I've heard everything that's ever been released or leaked on to the internet related to Michael.

It's sooooooo sweet!!!! I remember listening to this a few years ago and just being amazed by the version although I still find it amusing that some people still don't realise that it was an impersonator singing in The Simpsons ep!

You guys have seriously NEVER heard it? I've heard everything that's ever been released or leaked on to the internet related to Michael.

I've heard the impersonator version a thousands of times actually from the simpsons, but I've never heard Michael's studio version :)

Is this one actually Michael? I know it was an impersonator on the Simpsons episode... didn't know Michael did a recording himself of it. ? It's definitely sweet.

I get kinda peeved thinking about that episode though...I watched an interview with the producers/cast of the Simpsons talking about that episode...and they weren't very nice talking about Michael. -_-

oh, of course I've heard the impersonator's version...but not Michael's....not everyone has heard EVERYTHING of Michael that's been leaked/released :D

yes they were not very nice to MJ, he was on schedule and in time to the session but
when he joined the group all they had to say about that moment was "silence, weird silence"...

Can´t understand why, I think Michael loved the Simpsons and was happy to be in it,
all the speakers are funny people, Michael was funny too, can´t imagen why Michael was again so defensive and silent. I think it was his well known insecurence with different or unknown people.

It was strange to hear that Michael was there but had somebody with him to sing his song.
Maybe we payed not enough for the singing MJ, only the talking MJ, that was the comment they had on this situation.

But Michael actually took his time to write this song, this shows that it ment something to him so it is strange that he did not sing itself, but it is also not OK from the Mr. Burns Speaker not to mention that Michel took some time to write the song...

This interview from Conan o Brian with the two main speakers from the simpson is so funny but this thing about MJ always leave a bad taste

It was a permission thing...he could get permission to talk on it, but not sing.

I'm upset they said that about him. :(

yes they were not very nice to MJ, he was on schedule and in time to the session but
when he joined the group all they had to say about that moment was "silence, weird silence"...

Can´t understand why, I think Michael loved the Simpsons and was happy to be in it,
all the speakers are funny people, Michael was funny too, can´t imagen why Michael was again so defensive and silent. I think it was his well known insecurence with different or unknown people.

It was strange to hear that Michael was there but had somebody with him to sing his song.
Maybe we payed not enough for the singing MJ, only the talking MJ, that was the comment they had on this situation.

But Michael actually took his time to write this song, this shows that it ment something to him so it is strange that he did not sing itself, but it is also not OK from the Mr. Burns Speaker not to mention that Michel took some time to write the song...

This interview from Conan o Brian with the two main speakers from the simpson is so funny but this thing about MJ always leave a bad taste

The Simpsons has always been cool to MJ. Yes they have made fun of him but they've never gone below the belt like Family Guy has done. Most of the people at The Simpsons has said that MJ was very nice and wonderfull to work with.

Some of you are stuck up here at the top of the forum and need to take a look down at the 2000 watts section more often. You miss a lot haha

thats why the two main actors said "we did not pay enough for the singing MJ,
only the talking", I don´t think they were joking on this, they were very suprised that
Michael had someone with him who took that part.
Maybe it was a joke and it was cleared in a other forum or interview but I have never seen it.

I love the song but that particular episode of The Simpsons always used to get me confused, for a while I thought it was an impersonator then I was sure it was the real MJ and I always thought that even though the speaking part was an impersonator I thought the singing was really him. It's such a shame that it wasn't really him.

Is this one actually Michael? I know it was an impersonator on the Simpsons episode... didn't know Michael did a recording himself of it. ? It's definitely sweet.

I get kinda peeved thinking about that episode though...I watched an interview with the producers/cast of the Simpsons talking about that episode...and they weren't very nice talking about Michael. -_-

What did they say??? send me a message...please

Back