Lionel Richie - Tribute to Michael Jackson

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Lionel was in Brazil (the cities of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) and did show Saturday (Sao Paulo) and Sunday (Rio de Janeiro).

On Sunday, he made this tribute to Michael:

[youtube]jhWXi_lWYuk[/youtube]

:)

Last edited:
having seen what i just saw Richie say in the mtmtwgr section, in the thread entitled 'Lionel Richie..there for Lindsay Lohan'....

i am not impressed...unless that media source made that article up. and i hope that is the case..in which case, the media be damned. but the underlying commercials and the self centered nature of the media helping people hawk products, makes it difficult to believe it didn't happen.

and besides...something doesn't feel right about doing a tribute right after the printed interview. like he did the tribute out of a sense of guilt.

Last edited:
having seen what i just saw Richie say in the mtmtwgr section, in the thread entitled 'Lionel Richie..there for Lindsay Lohan'....

i am not impressed...unless that media source made that article up. and i hope that is the case..in which case, the media be damned. but the underlying commercials and the self centered nature of the media helping people hawk products, makes it difficult to believe it didn't happen.

and besides...something doesn't feel right about doing a tribute right after the printed interview. like he did the tribute out of a sense of guilt.
:agree:

I posted the video here and just then I saw the article and thought: WTF? :doh:

Back