Lionel Richie "Just Go"

This album just came out, and I've been playing it a lot lately. It has a lot of great melodies and that classic Lionel Richie sound.

Any other people really digging this album?

I didn't know he released a new album. The last one was alright

I didn't know about the new album either. I just listened to "Just Go" and its a nice song. :)

yeah, i just heard just go. it's weird. richie has been silent, and not viable on the pop charts, lately. but r and b adult radio is willing to play this song with akon but not willing to play hold my hand.

yeah, i just heard just go. it's weird. richie has been silent, and not viable on the pop charts, lately. but r and b adult radio is willing to play this song with akon but not willing to play hold my hand.

Maybe because Hold My Hand hasn't officially been released as a single.

Maybe because Hold My Hand hasn't officially been released as a single.

yeah i know that, but i'm just wondering what is the relationship between radio and sony as opposed to the relationship between Lionel's label and radio, concerning these respective artists.

lol..well, the whole thing is just plain weird. why didn't 'just go' leak? lol

because Akon seems much more confident to release..well...IMO..release lesser songs, cus i don't like this song with Akon and Lionel. Akon and Lionel don't even blend as well as Akon did with Michael.

lol...i can blame Akon for this one, if all that is the case..lol, cusi wasn't even thinking about all this, till i clicked in this thread and listened to this song. Akon seems to duet with everybody now. lol

and this song with Lionel just seems in the spirit or atmosphere of HMH...so..it all just makes me wonder

Because Michael may not have wanted it to leak, remember? LOL

I guess either Akon or somebody from his label (or maybe it was his people, I don't know) was so excited that they posted it, then someone put it on YouTube (and other music sharing sites) and that's when all hell broke loose, lol.

so ur saying that if Lionel didn't want his duet leaked it would've leaked? lol:D
and if MJ got really excited and said 'leak it..leak it', it would've worked like reverse psychology, and no one would've leaked HMH? :lol:

Back