Stargirl

Proud Member
lilyallen040708.jpg

lilyallenwatch040708.jpg

:unsure:
any comments?

any comments?
well :unsure: just since you asked...

out of the countless 'hot', 'flattering', 'cute' and even 'regular' pictures of MJ, why'd you choose a pic that looks like the Nov '03 snapshot?

and um.. :unsure:

Love the blouse :) I have two things with that exact print :yes:

ok I have another question... again, since you asked ... 'cause without invitation I wouldn't have bumped this thread ... so um..

since we get to see you(?) staring at the camera in ADDITION TO the pic of the watch, WITH the mugshot pic ...

are you trying to "tell" somebody something? :unsure: I mean is there a point to it? :huh: or do you just have 'odd' judgement? :unsure:

Last edited:
OMG LOL > that is NOT me people!!
That is a SINGER. Her name is Lilly Allen. She has that new album out 'It's Not Me, It's You.'

:lol:

oh. ooooops :lol: I knew that rotfl

sorry (may have to find her blog or something and ask her, that's so puzzling to me :lol: )

sorry again :flowers: wrong person

OMG LOL > that is NOT me people!!
That is a SINGER. Her name is Lilly Allen. She has that new album out 'It's Not Me, It's You.'

:lol:
yeh how ironic :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh btw the watch ... eewwww what's up with that lol

o well

:angel: Lord, help me remember I'm not meant to understand just everything.

I know and you're sweet :blush: lil human error there folks :lol:

:lmao:

Heyy awww. thank you ;)

yeh how ironic :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh btw the watch ... eewwww what's up with that lol

o well

:angel: Lord, help me remember I'm not meant to understand just everything.

lmao deffo ironic! :p

and yes...the watch sux....but do u think she's a fan? I mean she has obviously took the time to get that watch made...

^I don't think she is a fan. I remember reading somewhere that she was interviewing Mark Ronson - who met Mike as a kid - and she insinuated some mean things. I recall her saying she thought he was weird too, but I don't remember too clearly. But she could have just been joking/going along with popular opinion... :dntknw:.

I don't like it. I doubt she's trying to make some kind of positive statement and even if ppl start using that photo to try and say something positive/show support, I still think a different picture would be much better. IMHO Michael would not like this.

I did not know she wears that watch.
Thx. I don't know whether she supports him, but I believe so. She must not have bad intentions. Unfortunately the mugshot is a part of Michael's life, for many too painful to remember, so they simply choose to forget...
By the way James Brown had a mugshot too and J. Timberlake did one for a commercial.

I don't like her never like her and won't like her after seeing this pictures. screw her

negative fake MJ merch!!!!

but yet she's put herself forward to do the support act for the tour ? WTH!

why why did she have to choose that pic? why!!??

^I don't think she is a fan. I remember reading somewhere that she was interviewing Mark Ronson - who met Mike as a kid - and she insinuated some mean things.

I saw that interview and I don't think she's a fan and it looks like she's wearing and MJ watch to be cool and ironic. Mick Ronson is a prick, and it should be noted that after he said with Michael and his childhood friend Sean Lennon, that Sean Lennon never spoke to Mick Ronson again.

Didn't Kanye West wear a similar watch/badge thing in the American Boy video? It had the same mugshot of Michael and tbh I don't care whether it's an ugly pic of him or not because at the end of the day it's a nice gesture.

Back